How to Sign PDF on iPhone/iPad
In order to secure the document before sharing it online or to sign an agreement over electronic media through digital signatures, PDF is widely used for contracts in many cases. This allows the users to secure data, sign any agreement virtually, share the agreement with retaining its originality. Here, this article is going to show you PDFelement for iOS, which is the best free app to sign PDF on iPhone/iPad.
The best app appears to be PDFelement for iOS that could be downloaded from the app store for free without any subscription. It also provides range of various features that are not available on other apps,such as text editing, PDF annotating and PDF converting to 9 formats.
The key features of PDFelement for iOS 11/10/9/8 are following:
- Signature: Sign PDF with your handwriting or photos of your signature.
- Convert: the app can convert documents from Word, Excel, PPT, RTF, HTML, XML, Pages, EPUB and text.
- Text editing: It allows you to edit text by changing text font, size and color.
- Scan: this app also allows users to scan any image into PDF file.
- Annotate: Wide selection of annotating tools are provided, such as highlight, underline, strikethrough,pencil,and shapes.
- Organize: You can rotate,delete,crop and extract pages as you wish.
How to Sign a PDF on iPhone
With PDFelement for iOS, the PDF document could be signed in just a few simple steps for iPhone X/8/7/6S/6. By going through following steps you can electronically sign the document.
Step 1. Import PDF File
Launch PDFelement for iOS on your iPhone. Choose the PDF file which you want to sign and click on it.
Step 2. Draw the Signature
Tag on the PDF you want to create the signature. Click the "Pen" icon on the top menu. Then you can should tag on the "Pen" icon on the floating bar and Tap to sign PDF.
Step 3. Save PDF File
Simply create the signature you like and place the signature on the right place. You can adjust the size if you need to. Then you should click the "Save" button when you're done. Now you'll have a PDF file which contains your signature on it.
- Steps to Insert Field in Word
- iOS 12 New Features, Rumors, Release Date and Everything!
- How to Extract Page from PDF on Android