Top 5 PDF Printers for Android
Smartphone is moving so fast for making our life easier and more comfortable. In offices smartphones gave some ease of access by sending emails, data storage management via office tools and some meetings through video calling, etc. So what can be an easier and more important office tool than a smartphone? Android also introduces some PDF Printers for Android which can give you the printing facilities for your emails, documents, contacts, photos, web pages, spreadsheet and even presentation files from your smartphone. But the most important thing is to get the best Android PDF Printer app for PDF printing on Android smartphones.
In choosing an Android PDF Printer app, what we should consider:
- The availability, compatibility and workability with your Android device and its Android version.
- The printer needs to be wireless and should be compatible with the Android device command.
- The price and scores are set by the reviewers. The file formats that you need to print.
Which types of files are available for printing? There are wide ranges of file formats like below:
- .pdf, .doc, .docx
- .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .giff
- .ods, .odp, .xps
- .xls, .xlsx, .txt
- .ppt, .pptx
Best PDF printer for Android - PDFelement
If you want to print your PDF on Android, you should choose Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor for Android which also supports Mac El Capitan, Windows and iOS. It supports different systems and you can switch among the platforms easily. It is always a great PDF printer, you can either print your files by opening your file in the program and perform the "Print" function, or you can just open the file you want to print and choose Wondershare PDFelement as the printer. It will provide you with the easiest way and the best quality.
With PDFelement, you can not only print to PDF, you can also edit and modify PDF with highlight areas, text, links, pictures, bookmarks, signatures and so on. It is also a great document protector, and you can add passwords, redaction areas and permission to the file and contents you want to protect from being seen by others.
Other top 5 Android PDF printer apps
Here the other best 5 Android PDF Printers have been summarized as their names, link to Google Play Store, their costs for downloading and the scores set by the users in a rating out of 5 stars.
1. Let's Print PDF
BlackSpruce published this great Android PDF printing app as the add-on of Let's Print Droid. To use Let's Print PDF, you need to install Let's Print Droid. As the integration with Let's Print PDF, Let's Print Droid becomes a powerful PDF printing app for Android. It can easily get the command for your printer to work directly without any cloud-based system like the other apps.
- Let's Print PDF works great on Android V2.3 or higher.
- It can interpret most server protocols like IPP/CUPS, JetDirect/RAW, Line Printer Daemon, HTTP, Server Message Block/CIFS, etc.
- It can print through wireless (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth) laser printers and supports printing through Google Cloud Print.
- Generic PCL, POSTSCRIPT & PDF drivers are available for getting the printer understood the RAW image files if necessary.
- You can get the facility to print from other Android devices by Print Proxy Server Mode.
- You can get more scan options like Bonjour etc.
- It allows you to scan a QR code and print those documents.
- It gives you the sending and sharing options to print it from another Android device.
- Easy to handle and understand.
- Instantly ready to print and available to share and send documents.
- It works a little bit slowly.
2. PrinterShare™ Mobile Print
PrinterShare™ Mobile Print is an Android app for PDF printing published by Mobile Dynamix. This app allows you to print PDFs from an Android Phone or tablet. A series of different wireless connections like Wi-Fi, internet, Bluetooth or USB can be used for printing your documents. Photo file formats like JPG, PNG, GIF and PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, and TXT formats from the email attachments can be printed from this app. They can be available in phone memory, SD cards or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.
- PrinterShare™ Mobile Print works great on Android V1.5 or higher.
- It is also preferable in Android 4.4 Devices (KitKat) to its native printing.
- It gives the option for controlling paper size, orientation, page range, number of copies, duplex printing, quality printing or color.
- The free version allows testing a page for compatibility insurance, print via Google Cloud Print or 20 pages over the internet and save files in PDF.
- The premium version allows you to print from nearby devices by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without any PC and unlimited printing over the internet.
- It provides a large range of printer compatibility.
- Random printing from a nearby device or over through internet.
- No computer is needed for printing in the premium version.
- More printing options are available.
- Only color printing is available in some HP printers.
- The free version can be a bad experience.
- Some paper sizes like letters, legal, ledgers may not be compatible with printing.
3. Cloud Print
Cloud Print is a very useful Android PDF printer that is published by Google Inc. It works better for printing via Google Cloud Print. It is a much easier way to print your documents and email attachments.
- It is better for the Android version of V2.3.3 and up.
- It can print from any printer that is connected to Google Cloud Print.
- It allows sharing photos and documents from the device to Google Cloud easily.
- Your printing logs are available
- It makes an easier way for cloud printing.
- Sharing and history of printing give you more privileges.
- PDF files are better for printing.
- Printing job submission fails often.
- Not all Android devices are compatible.
TECO IMAGE SYSTEMS CO., LTD. has brought iCanPrint to print PDF files on Android. But it is not a free app at all. You need to purchase it after 20 trials, and you are not encouraged to purchase it when your printer is not compatible in trial mode.
- iCanPrint can work on Android V3.1 and up.
- It allows printing from various network printers connected to Windows PCs.
- You can get a network printer searched by IP address or automatically.
- It gives a setup guide for printing and allows cutting or copying from different sources like emails, contacts or calendars of galleries, browsers or other apps.
- Multiple languages and different file formats are available to print by iCanPrint.
- Different Print Formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, Bmp, .gif for Photos, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx for MS Office files with .pdf and .txt files.
- It provides a wide range of language preferences.
- A lot of file formats are compatible with print.
- It gives an easy way for PDF printing.
- Free trial often doesn’t work properly.
- Sometimes wireless printers are not found.
PrintBot is a good and popular network printer app for Android, and the publisher of this app is zenofx.com. It allows you to print directly from the phone with a Wi-Fi network. The images and PDF documents can be printed from all browsers or email apps by clicking the send/share button to choose PrintBot.
- PrintBot gives a wide range of more than 3,800 printers’ compatibility and for most Airprint™ printers it can work very successfully. Among them, HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, and Samsung are noticeable.
- JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol are supported for printing.
- It gives an extra feature for auto scanning for your printers.
- The free version of this app will lead you to print 3 photos or PDFs of 3 pages per month.
- The pro version will allow unlimited printing options and more printing profiles.
- WebPages are allowed to print in the pro version.
- Most numbers of printers are compatible with this Android app.
- Easy printing for photo, PDF and WebPages.
- Easy printing for photo, PDF and WebPages.
- The feature for duplex printing is not available.
- The demo version limits the printing.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 iPhone Printers
- Top 5 Desktop Printer
- The Top 5 WiFi Printers
- Top 5 Color Printers
- 10 Best Free PDF Printer for macOS 12