Top 5 PDF Printers for Android
Smartphone is moving so faster for making our life easier and comfortable. In offices smartphones gave some ease of access by sending emails, data storage management via office tools and some meetings through video calling, etc. So what can be the easier and more important office tool than a smartphone? Android also introduces some PDF Printers for Android which can give you the printing facilities for your emails, documents, contacts, photos, web pages, spreadsheet and even presentation files from you smartphone. But the most important thing is to get the best Android PDF Printer app for PDF printing on Android smartphone.
In choosing an Android PDF Printer app, what we should consider:
- The availability, compatibility and workability with your Android device and its Android version.
- The printer needs to be wireless and should be compatible with the Android device command.
- The price and scores set by the reviewers. The file formats that you need to print.
Which types of files are available for printing? There are wide ranges of file formats like below:
- .pdf, .doc, .docx
- .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .giff
- .ods, .odp, .xps
- .xls, .xlsx, .txt
- .ppt, .pptx
Top 5 Android PDF Printer Apps
Here the best 5 Android PDF Printers have been summarized as their names, link to Google Play Store, their costs for downloading and the scores set by the users in a rating out of 5 stars.
1. Let's Print PDF
BlackSpruce published this great Android PDF printing app as the add-on of Let's Print Droid. To use Let's Print PDF, you need to install Let's Print Droid. As the integration with Let's Print PDF, Let's Print Droid becomes a powerful PDF printing app for Android. It can easily get the command for your printer to work directly without any cloud base system like the other apps.
- Let's Print PDF works great on Android V2.3 or higher.
- It can interpret most server protocols like IPP/CUPS, JetDirect/RAW, Line Printer Daemon, HTTP, Server Message Block/CIFS, etc.
- It can print through wireless (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth) laser printers and supports printing through Google Cloud Print.
- Generic PCL, POSTSCRIPT & PDF drivers are available for getting the printer understood the RAW image files if necessary.
- You can get the facility to print from other Android device by Print Proxy Server Mode.
- You can get more scan options like Bonjour etc.
- It allows you to scan a QR code and prints those documents.
- It gives you the sending and sharing options to print it from another Android device.
- Easy to handle and understand.
- Instantly ready to print and available to share and send document.
- It works a little bit slowly.
2. PrinterShare™ Mobile Print
PrinterShare™ Mobile Print is an Android app for PDF printing published by Mobile Dynamix. This app allows you to print PDF from Android Phone or tablet. A series of different wireless connection like Wi-Fi, internet, Bluetooth or USB can be used for printing your documents. Photo files format like JPG, PNG, GIF and PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT formats from the email attachments can be printed from this app. They can be available in phone memory, SD cards or cloud storages like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.
- PrinterShare™ Mobile Print works great on Android V1.5 or higher.
- It is also preferable in Android 4.4 Devices (KitKat) to its native printing.
- It gives the option for controlling paper size, orientation, page range, number of copies, duplex printing, quality printing or colour.
- The free version allows testing a page for compatibility insurance, print via Google Cloud Print or 20 pages over the internet and save files in PDF.
- Premium version allows you to print from nearby devices by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without any PC and unlimited printing over internet.
- It provides a large range of printer compatibility.
- Random printing from a nearby device or over through internet.
- No computer is needed for printing in premium version.
- More printing options are available.
- Only colour printing is available in some HP printers.
- Free version can be a bad experience.
- Some paper sizes like letter, legal, ledger may not be compatible to print.
3. Cloud Print
Cloud Print is a very useful Android PDF printer that is published by Google Inc. It works better for printing via Google Cloud Print. It is a much easier way for printing your documents and emails attachments.
- It is better for Android version of V2.3.3 and up.
- It can print from any printer which is connected to Google Cloud Print.
- It allows sharing photos and documents from the device to Google cloud easily.
- Your printing logs are available
- It makes an easier way for cloud printing.
- Sharing and history of printing give you more privileges.
- PDF files are better for printing.
- Printing job submission fails often.
- Not all Android devices are compatible.
TECO IMAGE SYSTEMS CO., LTD. has brought iCanPrint to print PDF files on Android. But it is not a free app at all. You need to purchase it after 20 trials, and you are not encouraged to purchase when your printer is not compatible in trial mode.
- iCanPrint can work on Android V3.1 and up.
- It allows printing from various network printers connected to Windows PC.
- You can get a network printer searched by IP address or automatically.
- It gives a setup guide for printing and allows cutting or copying from different sources like emails, contacts or calendars of gallery, browser or other apps.
- Multiple language and different file formats are available to print by iCanPrint.
- Different Print Formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, Bmp, .gif for Photos, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx for MS Office files with .PDF and .txt files.
- It provides a wide range of language preferences.
- A lot of file formats are compatible to print.
- It gives an easy way for PDF printing.
- Free trial often doesn’t work properly.
- Sometimes wireless printers are not found.
PrintBot is a good and popular network printer app for Android, and the publisher of this app is zenofx.com. It allows you to print directly from the phone with Wi-Fi network. The images and PDF documents can be printed from all browser or email apps by clicking the send/share button to choose PrintBot.
- PrintBot gives wide ranges of more than 3,800 printers’ compatibility and for most Airprint™ printers it can work very successfully. Among them, HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung are noticeable.
- JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol are supported for printing.
- It gives an extra feature for auto scanning for your printers.
- Free version of this app will lead you to print 3 photos or PDFs of 3 pages per month.
- Pro version will allow unlimited printing options and more printing profiles.
- WebPages are allowed to print in the pro version.
- The most numbers of printers are compatible with this Android app.
- Easy printing for photo, PDF and WebPages.
- Easy printing for photo, PDF and WebPages.
- The feature for duplex printing is not available.
- The demo version limits the printing.
Best PDF Printer - PDFelement
If you want to print your PDF in Mac El Capitan, Windows 10 and iOS, you should choose Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. It supports three system and you can switch among the 3 platforms easily. It is always a great PDF printer, you can either print your files by opening your file in the program and perform the "Print" function, or you can just open the file you want to print and choose Wondershare PDFelement as the printer. It will provide you the easiest way and best quality.
With PDFelement, you can not only print to PDF, you can also edit and modify PDF with highlight area, text, links, pictures, bookmarks, signatures and so on. It is also a great document protector, and you can add password, redaction area and permission to the file and contents you want to protect from being seen by others.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 iPhone Printers
- Top 5 Desktop Printer
- The Top 5 WiFi Printers
- Top 5 Color Printers
- 10 Best Free PDF Printer for macOS 12