5 Best Excel to PDF Converter Apps for Android
There are a lot of reasons why most people like converting excel to PDF. One of the major reasons is that it offers true portability and mobility as well as high level data encryption support. PDF also allows for file compression in such a way that reduces the size of documents. For android devices, Excel to PDF converter for android is the app you need for this process.
5 Apps to Convert Excel to PDF
Do you want a good excel to PDF converter app for android? Then Polaris Office for LG fits the bill. It is a free office app that boast of having some top notch features to allow you to edit, view, share and archive any kind of document anytime and anywhere. In fact, some of the things you need to understand include:
- You can save your converted documents to your preferred cloud storage which include OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and others
- It is easy to use as it has a very clear and friendly user interface
- You can also make and also annotate some important notes on your PDF document
- View PDF documents on your android at any time of your choice
- Allows you share your documents through Twitter, Facebook, emails and links
- You documents are very safe as they are highly encrypted and you can protect them with a password on the app
- If you want some better functions, you will have to upgrade which means that you must make some payments. It is incompatible with some devices.
Developed by BCL Technologies, easyPDF is one the best Excel-to-PDF conversion apps around. It helps you convert Excel documents to PDF. But that's not all - the software also lets you convert Office documents in Word and PowerPoint and images in formats like PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, etc. to PDF. easyPDF is compatible with any Word Processing app, cloud storage software or email application.
This software comes with capabilities for importing files to be converted from other programs like Google Drive, Dropbox, File Manager, Box, Gallery, and lots more. Sharing converted files with family, friends, and colleagues via email app or cloud storage, is a walk in the park with easyPDF.
- The app helps in converting Excel files to PDFs
- It allows conversion of documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint formats to PDFs
- It lets you convert images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and others) to PDF files
- You can use easyPDF to edit PDFs when you convert them to Microsoft Word documents and turn them back to PDFs
- It does not allow users set the folder they wish to save the converted file in
XPS to PDF Converter is an award-winning app that helps you transform Excel documents to PDF. The software, which was named in 2017 as the Best Application on Google Play Store, also converts files in PPT, DOC, PNG, JPG, etc. to PDF, and vice versa.
This program is not just a document converter as it is also a PDF Reader and Editor that is ideal for creating PDF documents and PowerPoint presentations. With XPS to PDF Converter app, you can convert PDF to Word format from OneDrive, Dropbox, G-Drive, Box, etc. It helps you modify files by connecting them to a scanner app and PDF editor. The program offers top-quality OCR technology and there are no limits on number of conversions or file size. It can also convert scanned as well as complex PDFs.
- It allows you transform your XPS files nifty to PDFs, and vice versa on your Android mobile device There are no limits on sizes of files or number of converted documents
- It features quality PDF-to-Word conversion technology and intuitive OCR technology
- XPS to PDF Converter also works with scanned and complex PDF files and lets you share PDFs on social networks Application
- It has too many ads
4. Excel to PDF
To turn documents from Excel (both xls and xlsx) into PDFs automatically and open them on your Android smartphone, Excel to PDF is your ideal tool. When this conversion process is completed, you can share your document with others. The operation is not done on your handset so that the app does not drain its battery.
- It offers unlimited number of conversions and file size
- This app helps in converting documents in Excel (.xls and .xlsx) to PDFs
- It retains all the elements in the original PDF file after conversion
- Free conversions last for an hour to complete, while fast conversions get completed in seconds
Excel to PDF converter provides an intuitive user interface that is straightforward to use, allowing you convert documents easily from Excel (xls and xlsx formats) to Portable Document Format (PDF) with just one tap. This software lets you share the converted documents with people on all social sites.
- This app is free to use
- Excel to PDF Converter works quickly and efficiently and converts your documents with a single tap.
- Excel to PDF will turn your XLS and XLSX documents into PDF
- It converts files of large sizes
- Excel to PDF does not drain phone battery or resources
- It requires internet to convert documents
PDFelement: Industry-Leading PDF Reader and Annotator
Want to read and comment on PDFs on Android? We recommend PDFelement Android App. It is top-rated File Manager with exciting functionalities for boosting your productivity. From reading, annotating, to managing PDFs on the move, PDFelement is fully equipped with powerful capabilities for carrying out various operations on your documents right on your Android smartphones and tablets.
- Its marking-up and annotating are outstandingly impressive
- PDFelement lets you highlight, strike through/underline context
- With this software, combining various format documents into a single PDF is extremely easy and it also helps you share edited PDF files with other apps or via email
- It has features for moving, renaming and copying PDFs and has special embedded folders designed for managing PDFs efficiently and for customizing PDF folders
With the above information on amazing apps for converting Excel files to PDFs and for reading and commenting on your PDFs, you can now compare these programs and choose the one that suits your needs and requirements aptly. With the right app, you would find it extremely easy to manage your files on your Android device.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Save PDF on iPhone and iPad
- How to Share PDF on iPhone or iPad in Easy Steps
- 5 Best App to Convert PDF to JPG