How to Edit PDF on iPad Free
If you enjoy reading PDF files on your iPad, there may have come a time when you have thought about how easy it would be to edit PDF on iPad. In this article, we are going to provide you with PDFelement for iOS and show you how easy it can be to edit PDF on iPad free.
Step 1: Open PDF on iPad
Launch PDFelement on your iPad, and click on "Local" to import PDF files. From there, you can choose to open the PDF file on your iPad via local, Dropbox, Google Dive or other cloud storage service.
Step 2. Transfer PDF from PC to iPad to Open PDF (Optional)
You can also transfer PDF documents from PC to iPad using a Wi-Fi connection. The computer and the device must be on the same Wi-Fi Connection. Click on "Wi-Fi" and enable it. And then enter the URL "Http://10.12.15.154/" on your computer and then "Upload Files" on your computer. Then you can find the same document on your iPad. Click it to open and edit PDF on iPad.
Step 3. Edit PDF Text
Once the document has been imported into the device, you can open it and tap on the second icon on top of the screen to edit PDF text free.
You can then make any changes you see necessary including font,size and color. If you make a mistake, undo the changes by clicking on the "Undo" button on floating bar.
Step 4. Comment on PDF
To activate the annotate mode, you can tap on the first icon on top of the screen. The annotating tool floating bar will show up. There are multiple annotating tools you can select such as highlight,underline,strikethough,text box,call-out, pencil and eraser.
When you are happy with all the changes, tap to return and the file will be automatically saved.
Not only is the program highly effective, it is also quite easy to use and gives you a lot of options designed to make managing your PDF file quite easy. The following are some of the features you will find on the program that are really useful.
- You can use the program to modify the document in any way. You can edit the text by adding and removing text and even changing the font size, style and color. You can also edit the images and graphics on the PDF, altering the size and orientation.
- The OCR feature allows you to edit scanned PDF files or PDFs that are image-rich.
- The program also gives you a wide range of annotation options. You can easily add notes, comments, highlight and even strikethrough text as you read. All of these annotations are also 100% editable.
There are many apps that claim to help you easily edit PDF on iPad but only one delivers on its promises. PDFelement for iOS is the best iPad editor when you want to edit PDF on iPad. The app is available on the app store for free without any in-app-purchase and is primarily designed to help you do just about anything with your PDF document. You can use it to read PDF files and even modify PDF documents directly on the device.
The following are just some of the features you can expect to make use of when using PDFelement for iOS.
- You can edit text in PDF file including changing the font style, color and size.
- The app also support converting PDF files into Word, Excel and PowerPoint files without altering the document’s format.
- As you read the PDF file, you can annotate the document with wide selection of annotating tools including highlight, underline, strikethrough, text box, call-out and stamps, and pencil.
- You can also organize, rotate and delete whole pages from the PDF file.
- The app can also allow you to scan images through the scan option from your camera app.
Best Desktop PDF Editor for Windows
If you want to, you can transfer the edited PDF document to your computer via iTunes. Simply connect the device to the Mac and launch iTunes, if doesn't open automatically. You can then click on the iPad in the left column and select "Books" and make sure that the sync button is checked. After syncing the PDF will be accessible from Preview. To edit the document on your desktop, you should try the highly effective PDFelement.
- Steps to Insert Field in Word
- iOS 12 New Features, Rumors, Release Date and Everything!
- How to Extract Page from PDF on Android