How to Highlight PDF on iPad Free
The way iPad is designed it ideal for one to view, read and highlight texts of your PDF file. Highlighting makes it easier to identify key points on your PDF or to reference. To be able to highlight PDF on iPad without the hassle, you need PDFelement for iOS on your iPad. In this article, we will show you how to highlight PDF on iPad free.
An iOS application that highlights PDFs files smartly on iPad is PDFelement for iOS. This application is a fully featured PDF application that not only supports iPads, iPhones and iPod Touch that are running iOS 9.0 and above. You can use this software to highlight texts with different colours, strikethrough, and underline, create notes using sticky notes and also add comments. It also has a free hand drawing tool that improves your productivity on iOS platform. You can also know more about 9 must-have annotating tools in PDFelement.
PDFelement for iOS boasts of other PDF features highlighted below.
- It can change texts, add texts and delete texts.
- It can modify PDF pages by rotating, deleting and rearranging them.
- It is a PDF viewer with a great interface that allows you to zoom, scroll navigate PDF pages.
- This application supports camera signatures.
- It converts PDF files to formats like iWork pages, HTML, Images, Word, Excel, PPT, TXT, EPUB and RTF formats.
- You can sync files to cloud storages and share them using this application.
- It allows you to transfer files from Mac or PC to iOS device over Wi-Fi connection.
How to Highlight PDF on iPad
Step 1. Open PDF File on iPad
Once you have installed Wondershare PDFelement for iOS on your iPad, search for the app and tap on it to open. Next, you will have to go through document lists on the app window. Tap on the PDF file that you want to read and highlight. On the contrary, you can open the PDF with the program by going to the documents folder on your iPad and tap on Open with Wondershare PDFelement for iOS.
Step 2. Tab on the Tools to Highlight PDF
Once you have opened the PDF file, you can tap on the first icon on top of the screen and select "Highlighter" icon and you can select the text that you want to highlight now. After highlighting the text, you can add note or change the color or delete the highlight.
- Steps to Insert Field in Word
- iOS 12 New Features, Rumors, Release Date and Everything!
- How to Extract Page from PDF on Android