Convert Word to PDF on Android - 5 Best Apps
Looking to convert Word to PDF on your Android device? Individuals and businesses, having created their documents in Microsoft Word format, prefer to turn it into PDF (Portable Document Format) for a number of reasons. PDFs are universal since they can be viewed an any device or platform. Also, with this format, you can password-protect sensitive documents; so PDF offers trusted security. Below, we have explained how to convert a Word document to PDF on android.
Best 5 Word to PDF Converters for Android
You are already familiar with the Microsoft Word software for Windows and Mac. The Word Android app allows you create, edit, and convert documents from Word to PDF. It lets you view and share files with loved ones and colleagues instantly and easily. This software also helps you view as well as edit Office doc that comes as an attachment to emails.
- With Word, reading PDFs is extremely easy as it allows you read documents and e-books in Portable Document Format while traveling, before going to bed or anytime you wish
- This tool has innovative features for making impactful text documents, write-ups, blogs, scripts, or resumes
- It lets you customize documents such as letter, notes, or resume, so that they can meet your requirements and needs specifically
- When making use of the swipe text offering on Google Keyboard, this Word app does not add the spaces automatically between words
2. WPS Office
With over 1 Billion users worldwide, WPS Office is undoubtedly one of the most popular converter apps in the industry. It won Google Play Best App Award in 2015. WPS Office is a lightweight all-in-one complete Office Suite for your Android devices and tablets.
- It is one of the best Word to PDF converters available on the market
- It integrates all office word processor features and capabilities such as Word, PDF, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Docs Scanner, and Memo in a single app
- It works excellently with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe PDF, and Google Doc
- WPS Office has many ads
This tool is one of the best PDF converters for Android around. It lets you to convert Word documents to PDF and vice versa. EasyPDF also has features for turning images and files in Excel, PowerPoint, and BMP formats into PDF. The program works well with any Word Processing program, cloud storage service or email app.
- It lets you edit PDF documents by turning them to documents in Microsoft Word format and converting them back to Portable Document Format
- It has capabilities for importing files for conversion from other programs including G-Drive, Dropbox, Box, Gallery, File Manager and others
- The tool lets you open PDFs and Microsoft Office documents on the go
- It allows you share converted files with friends and colleagues with the aid of email program or cloud storage.
- It doesn't let users choose/change the output or storage folder as it offers no settings menu.
Word to PDF Converter is another amazing solution for turning PDF files into Microsoft Word format. Its user interface is simple yet professionally designed. Word to PDF Converter is compatible with Android 2.3 and above. Check out the features of this app below:
- It is a simple-to-use tool, allowing you convert Word to PDF with ease on your Android smartphone
- It can also turn PDF documents back to Word so you can edit your them with confidence
- The software requires internet connection
- Converted PDFs does not retain some settings in the original Microsoft Word documents
This is among the fastest Converter on Google Play Store. It has impressive offerings for turning Word documents to PDFs online. The app supports multiple sources of PDF and has inbuilt document scanner.
- It lets you convert PowerPoint files to PDFs
- PDF to Word Converter allows you share PDFs using Google Drive and Dropbox
- It is very compatible with several Android devices
- PDF to Word Converter app has too many ads
Read PDF with PDFelement Android App
For better PDF reading experience on Android phont and tablets, we would recommend to use PDFelement Android App, a free PDF reader and annotator help you save amount of PDF files on Android phone. It not only provides vertical and horizontal reading mode, but also provides wide selection of annotating tools such as highlighter, pencil, underline, shapes and text call-out and more. You can manage PDF files easily by rename,create and move folders as you wish.
Using any one of the apps mentioned above — Microsoft Word, easyPDF, Word to PDF Converter, PDF to Word Converter, and WPS Office — you can turn your documents in Word format to PDF with ease. The software also offers many other functionalities apart from document conversion.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Save PDF on iPhone and iPad
- Steps to Save Webpage to PDF on iPhone
- How to Share PDF on iPhone or iPad in Easy Steps