Top 5 Free Android PDF Converter Apps
Remember a few years ago that you do an essay and you put it on your USB drive, take it to your professor for evaluation and he told you he didn't want that in Doc but PDF. Now you can easily convert the essay into PDF by using an Android PDF converter. However, if you want to revise some text in the PDF, it's terrible as you have to download a PDF editor to do that. So converting PDF files back to Word documents is much easier for you to edit. Here is a list of the top 5 Android PDF converters, with which you can easily convert PDF files to text, DOC, excel files on your mobile phone. We also have another article to introduce top iOS PDF converter apps.
Top 5 Android PDF Converter
1. Able2Extract PDF Converter
Able2Extract PDF Converter is free to use. Find the file you want and select it, then open it by using this app. What you need to do is to select the output format and tap convert.
- Multiple formats supported: It does not only converts PDF to editable Microsoft documents, like Word and Excel, but also convert Microsoft word, excel to PDF.
- Fast conversion speed: It took only 15 seconds for you to upload a file to their server, and after a few seconds you will get the converted file.
- This app doesn't need an internet connection.
- No limitations on the file size.
- You need a PDF reader to preview the result.
- It cannot convert to other common formats like JPG.
2. OfficeSuite 7 + PDF to Word
OfficeSuite 7 is labeled as a free PDF to Excel Android app, but it also converts PDF to word. You need to upgrade to its paid version in order to make full use of its features.
- Convert PDF files to other formats: You can convert PDF files to Microsoft word, excel and also ePub.
- Edit Microsoft documents: This app gives you the ability to view, create and edit complex Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PPT.
- Access to local and email attachments: You can edit local files as well as email attachments.
- Share files within the app: You can share files via cloud service, email, WiFi and Bluetooth.
- It supports other file formats and also PDF format.
- It enables you to easily edit Microsoft documents.
- It can only read PDF files. If you want to create and edit PDF files, you need to upgrade.
- Most of the features are not available in the free version.
3. PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is an Android PDF converter app. Some people may mistake it for Wondershare PDF Converter Pro which is desktop software. And they are developed by a different company.
- Multiple formats supported: Input formats include all common formats like all Microsoft formats, PDF, and image formats like JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF and also ODT format. While output formats include PDF and image formats.
- Preview: This app enables you to preview the converted files.
- Backup: It will back up the final files automatically.
- It supports converting PDF files to other formats and also other formats to PDF.
- Preview and backup are available.
- It's not totally free. After a few uses, you will be asked to pay a monthly fee.
- Another problem is that it doesn't provide information on save location or file information.
4. Doc to PDF Converter
Doc to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use app to let you convert document files to PDF format effortlessly.
- supported formats: Support converting .doc and .jpg format to .pdf format.
- Email PDF: After conversion, you can email the PDF files to anybody else.
- It has a brief user interface.
- It is easy to use with only a few buttons and selections.
- It only convert .doc and .jpg to .pdf.
5. Able2Doc PDF to Word
This app is a small part of Able2Extract PDF Converter. It is designed for people only to convert PDF to Word on Android. If you want to convert PDF to excel, text or PPT, you can choose Able2Extract PDF Converter.
- Converted PDF to Doc format: As its name implies, this app converts PDF to word.
- Local backup: The files converted will be permanently saved in your phone system until you deleted them.
- Converting PDF to Word on Android takes only a few seconds.
- Files are saved in the device for future use.
- It's free and user-friendly.
- It doesn't convert PDF to text on Android, or other formats.
- Creating PDF files from other formats is not available in the app.
- Figures and diagrams in the PDF cannot be recognized.
Even though smartphone technology enables you to convert files from one format to another, converting files on smartphones still occupies RAM and the app itself needs space. The best way is to convert files on the computer and then transfer them to smartphones.
Best Desktop PDF Converter ─ PDFelement
Even among the top picks on any list, there are always one or two options that just do so much better than the others. When it comes to desktop PDF converters, PDFelement is one such option that is just simply exceptional.
A PDF tool that serves as a PDF creator, editor, and converter, PDFelement is one of the easiest and most enjoyable PDF converters you could find out there. And when I say enjoyable, I mean just that ─ it’s a PDF converter you would enjoy using. From the simple user interface to the efficiency of the program, you have essentially one of the best PDF converters on your hands with PDFelement.
- Multiple formats supported: PDFelement supports document conversions into different formats including word, excel, images, etc.
- Accurate document conversion: PDFelement’s PDF conversions are accurate with converted documents identical to the original files.
- Optical character recognition (OCR): PDFelement offers advanced OCR features that allow the program to correctly recognize characters and letters in images and accurately translate them to their text counterpart.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Print to PDF on iPad and iPhone
- 5 Top Website to Download Free iPhone 7 Ringtones
- Top 5 iPhone Printers
- New Tools in iOS 11 for Developers
- How to Download and Install iOS 11 for iPhone/iPad