Best App to Convert Word to PDF on iPhone 13
You may need to convert a Word document to PDF on iPhone due to a number of reasons. Microsoft Word remains one of the most common word processors used by tech-savvy individuals. But even the most dedicated users of this format take advantage of inbuilt software as well as third-party tools to convert Word doc to PDF on iPhone when sending specific information such handouts or bills.
How to Convert Word to PDF with iPhone Built-in Function
Starting from iOS 10, iPhones come with an inbuilt tool for PDF conversion tool. Once you become familiar with using this feature your iPhone or iPad, you can instantly and smoothly turn your Word documents.
This how it works:
- Press the "Share" button
- Tap the "Print" icon displayed in the bottom section of your iOS share sheet
- Don't pay attention to the printer option shown at the top
- Instead of this, you should proceed to the preview image, which you can see at the bottom section of your screen
- Tap as well as zoom out on the little preview thumbnail so you can convert everything into the portable document format
- Press the "New Share" button to either save, export, or share the newly-created PDF
- That is all
Third-Party Apps for Converting Word to PDF on iPhone
If you need more features to convert a Word document to PDF on iPhone, you can try any these tools — Word app for iOS, PDF Converter, and iBook.
You can get the free Microsoft Word software on App store. Once you have installed this software on your iPhone or iPad, you'll be able to convert from Word format into PDF. If your documents in Word are saved on a personal computer, you can personally email the files to your mobile iOS device.
This software is 100% free to turn a document in Microsoft Word format into portable document format. Apart from this, you can also use the app to convert files and information in the form of photos, web pages, emails and email attachments, contacts, and text messages to PDF.
The software also has features for sharing PDF documents using iTunes File Sharing, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Email, and WiFi. The interface is attractive and quite simple to use. It also lets you mail out documents in the form of email attachments.
With this program, you can create, save, send and print PDF documents on your iPhone, or iPad. It has features and capabilities for converting your documents created and saved in Microsoft Word format to portable document format.
You can also employ iBooks for viewing a PDF email attachment on your iOS device. To do this, take the following steps:
- Open your email that contains the PDF attachment
- Tap this attachment
- Tap the "Share" button displayed in the lower-left corner
- Scroll through the "Share" section and select "Copy to iBooks"
- Tap this option
- IBooks open the PDF document
- When you launch this app to open your PDFs, it saves a copy of the documents automatically to the iBooks PDF shelf
Best Desktop PDF Convert to Convert Word to PDF
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a fantastic PDF File Management tool with robust and powerful features. It facilitates working with documents in PDF and lets you turn your file into portable document format. It creates professionally looking PDFs as well as forms instantly, securely, and affordably. With this tool, you can do carry out these operations with ease:
- Opening, saving, printing and marking-up PDF documents
- Automatically recognizing form field
- Approving and signing documents digitally
- With its robust font recognition feature, changing font, color, size, and other elements is easy.
- Marking-up and annotating PDFs: adding text box, stamps, text call-out, eraser. Freehand, and drawing
- Highlighting, underlining or striking through context
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 5 Methods to Read PDF out Loud on iPhone
- How to View PDF on iPhone 13
- How to Create PDF on iPhone 13