How to Send PDF from iPhone Free
What frustrates you is that it's not possible to save a PDF file and transfer them without using any app. But here you can send PDF from iPhone free by email attachment, using PDFelement for iOS. However after iOS version 8 requires a feature which will allow its mail users to attach any PDF files, images and videos. So below we will show you how to send the attach PDF document and send it.
PDFelement for iOS is one of the most useful free PDF editors available online. It allows users to manage your PDFs on iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 in much similar way you would do on desktop software. With the help of this app you can edit text in various formats by changing color of font size, and type. Wondershare PDFelement is a pretty application which allows you to scan, sign and send PDFs and moreover it comes with advanced features like annotations, highlighting, fillable forms and much more.
PDFelement for iOS offers another way to take the padlock off your PDFs. It is a powerful desktop and mobile platform which offers a complete control over editing, combining and creating PDFs. This app has simple functions like highlighting, adding graphic elements and annotations. PDFelement is a vast toolbox that works on both Mac and Windows.
PDFelement for iOS also has other features like:
- You can easily take a snapshot with your camera of any document and convert it into PDF.
- A simple click on your PDF document can make an adjusting characters or even entire words to sentences.
- It allows users to add highlights text, strikethrough text, comments and even custom stamps.
- You can also make use of Cloud services or WiFi to transfer the edited PDF to your computer.
- It has a powerful scanner that can recognize images from your camera and turns them into PDF files.
How to Send PDF File from iPhone
Step 1. Open PDF File
Firstly launch the PDFelement for iOS on your iPhone. You will now see the document list. Tab on the PDF you want to send to open it.
Step 2. Send Email with PDF attachment
Tab on the "Share" icon at the top-right corner. Select "Send Email to" on the "More" menu. On the next screen, you'll see that the email is ready for you.
Step 3. Edit Email
It's now for you to finish editing the email. Add a receiver for this email, and type into necessary words if it's needed. At last, tab on the "Send" icon to send the email out.
- Steps to Insert Field in Word
- iOS 12 New Features, Rumors, Release Date and Everything!
- How to Extract Page from PDF on Android