How to Send PDF from iPhone 13 Free
What frustrates you is that it's impossible to save a PDF file and transfer it without using any app. But here you can send PDF from iPhone free by email attachment, using PDFelement for iOS. However, iOS version 8 requires a feature that will allow its mail users to attach any PDF files, images, and videos. So below we will show you how to send the attached PDF document and send it.
PDFelement for iOS is one of the most useful free PDF editors available online. It allows users to manage their PDFs on iPhone 13/12/11/X/8/7/6S/6 in much similar way you would do on desktop software. With the help of this app you can edit the text in various formats by changing the color of font size, and type. Wondershare PDFelement is a pretty application that allows you to scan, sign, and send PDFs, and moreover, it comes with advanced features like annotations, highlighting fillable forms, and much more.
PDFelement for iOS offers another way to take the padlock off your PDFs. It is a powerful desktop and mobile platform which offers complete control over editing, combining, and creating PDFs. This app has simple functions like highlighting, adding graphic elements, and annotations. PDFelement is a vast toolbox that works on both Mac and Windows.
PDFelement for iOS also has other features like:
- You can easily take a snapshot with your camera of any document and convert it into PDF.
- A simple click on your PDF document can make adjusting characters or even entire words to sentences.
- It allows users to add highlights text, strikethrough text, comments, and even custom stamps.
- You can also make use of Cloud services or WiFi to transfer the edited PDF to your computer.
- It has a powerful scanner that can recognize images from your camera and turns them into PDF files.
How to Send PDF File from iPhone
Step 1. Open PDF File
Firstly launch the PDFelement for iOS on your iPhone. You will now see the document list. Tab on the PDF you want to send to open it.
Step 2. Send Email with a PDF attachment
Tab on the "More" icon at the top-right corner. Select "Email" on the "More" menu. On the next screen, you'll see that the email is ready for you.
Step 3. Edit Email
It's now for you to finish editing the email. Add a receiver for this email, and type into necessary words if it's needed. At last, tap on the "Send" icon to send the email out.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Best Free Picture to PDF App for Android and iOS
- Top 5 Free PDF to JPG Apps
- How to Save Email as PDF on iPhone 13 Free