Top 5 Free PDF Editors for iOS
Business Men love the iPhone because of the wide palette of features it provides for business users. But even casual fans can appreciate the benefits of the new iPhone X/8. One of the biggest advantages iPhone is the versatility of the phone when it comes to edit PDF files. All of that is thanks to a number of iOS free PDF editors. Let's take a look at the best free PDF editors including PDFelement for iOS.
PDFelement for iOS is a free converter, scanner, editor, merger and form filling application for iPhone X/8/7/6S/6. We strongly believe this is the best product you can find on the market, but we will also list four more options. One of the advantages of PDFelement is that unlike other PDF converters and editors on the market, you can search PDF files in Wikipedia or dictionary, customize PDFs, extract part of the PDF files, and also do form filing.
- Convert PDF documents into any other file format, no matter if it is MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), but others as well
- Edit PDF documents, including text and pictures on iOS 11/10/9/8/7
- Digitally sign documents using your own, unique handwritten digital signature
- Turn every picture into PDF document. Scan your material into PDF document
- Organize your pages, including rotate pages, delete pages, and reorganize pages
- Eliminate the clutter of business cards from your wallet by scanning and saving business cards in your iPhone 8. You can also scan and safe notes and receipts
Other PDF Editors for iOS 11/iPhone 8
1. Documents Manager Pro & PDF Converter
As the name suggests, this product is more than just a converter for PDF documents. You also get several features for organizing and managing your documents. Cloud service integration is a given, and the application works with Microsoft Office files and iWork files. You can open converted files in other applications, transfer PDF documents via cloud services and much more.
2. PDF Export Lite
In order to fully experience the benefits of PDF Export Lite, you'll have to pay for several add-ons. However, once you purchase them, the product works as good as any. One of the biggest advantages of PDF Export lite is that you can protect your files with password. PDF Export Lite is the closest thing that comes to PDFelement, as it is one of the few other products that allows you to snap a picture, and save the document as PDF file. And it works both ways, as you can convert PDF file to an image.
3. Scannable Evernote
Scannable Evernote on the iPhone and iPad allows you to instantly scan business cards, sketches, receipts, paper documents, and even multi-page documents with ease, and automatically file and organize the resulting images and files in your Evernote account. Your scans are automatically cropped to remove backgrounds and enhanced so the text is readable.
4. File Converter
File Converter uses as an online conversion server. The advantage of File Converter is that you can convert many other documents, not just PDF documents. Be it video file, image files, audio files or anything else, you can convert it to some other file format. But the biggest advantage, is also the biggest disadvantage of File Format. The product does everything good, but nothing great.
After you’ve converted your files, you can safe them in the cloud, dropbox, or send to friends via email. Another downside of the File Converter is that you must have an active internet connection to convert files.
- Steps to Insert Field in Word
- iOS 12 New Features, Rumors, Release Date and Everything!
- How to Extract Page from PDF on Android