5 Best Free PDF Editor App for iPad and iPhone
PDFs are the best file format to work with in business and there is an increased need to edit and manipulate these files to complete important projects.With the growth in remote working there is also a growing need to work with files and documents on the go. Because of this there is now a need to edit text on PDF not just in the office but wherever people are working from. This article will recommend 5 best free PDF editor for iPhone and iPad.
PDFelement for iOS is the best pdf editor app for iPhone and iPad.It provides robust PDF solution such as PDF editing like Word, PDF converting to 9 formats, PDF annotating with wide selection of annotating tools and PDF file management and more.
PDFelement for iOS is the best free app to edit PDF on iPhone and iPad. This is because it allows you to manage your PDF on iOS 11/10/9/8 in much the same way you would on desktop software. The PDF editor app allows users to edit texts in various ways, changing the font type, color and size. You can use the camera on your iOS device to take photo and instantly turn it into a PDF.
It can also be used to convert PDFs into Word, Excel and PowerPoint and other 6 formats without compromising on the quality of the document and even create a unique digital signature for the document. its annotation features give you the freedom to highlight and underline text whenever you want.
- It is FREE without any In-App-Purchase;
- You can delete or edit text by changing color,font and size ;
- Support converting PDF to 9 formats: Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, Pages and so on;
- Support comment on PDF with 9 must-have annotating tools;
- Support transfer PDF file via cloud services or Wi-Fi to your computer;
- It works across all platforms: Windows/Mac/iOS/Android.
Other 4 Best PDF Editors for iPhone and iPad
As the name suggests, this program is mainly useful when it comes to annotating PDF documents. It allows users to highlight, underline, strike-through and even draw on the PDF. You can also switch back and forth between documents while both of them are open.
- Best app to read ,annotate and share PDFs;
- Support customizing your annotating tool bar.
- It can take a while to load PDFs especially those that are image-rich;
- It cannot edit text and images in PDF.
3. PDF Expert
This is a great mobile PDF editor for annotation and organization of PDFs although it also gives users a great reading experience. You can use to annotate the document, add a digital signature and even edit text in PDF.
- Intuitive interface and fluent using PDF editing experience;
- Allows you to organize PDFs easily
- It is expensive as compared to other apps.
Price: $9.99; Editing feature asks another IAP $ 9.99
As Mashable comments "GoodReader a Swiss Army knift of awesome!" This super easy to use PDF reader app allows users to read, create and edit PDF annotations. In addition, it supports file management by copy, rename, move and transfer files and folders. Different from other PDF reader app, it not only allows PDFs, but also allows Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and HTML.
- It has great annotation and page editing features such as insert, delte, rotate and rearrange pages;
- It support PDF, Microsoft Office, TXT and HTML.
- You can't use it edit images or text in PDFs.
Unlike the desktop version, the Adobe reader iOS app is light and agile and comes with a lot of amazing features that allow you to annotate a PDF as you read. You can highlight a PDF file, fill forms, sign documents and even password protect PDF files.
- It is highly reliable. You can hardly expect Adobe to fail
- It has great features including annotation and security features
- You need to subscribe its online services if you need PDF converting, editing and organize features.
Price: Free to download with IAP. Subscrption to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is US$24.99/month; a PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month; An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
The Best App to Edit PDF for Windows and Mac
If you would rather not use an iOS PDF editor, a great desktop solution such as PDFelement would be a great choice. Like the corresponding app, the program is also quite handy in PDF management.
Some of the features that make it the ideal PDF editor include the following:
- It can be used to easily edit the document by adding and removing text and even adding and removing images.
- It is also great at annotation, allowing users to highlight text, strikethrough text, add comments and even add custom stamps.
- It can be used to create PDF files in a few simple steps and convert PDFs to other formats including Word, PowerPoint and Excel in a single click.
- You can assign a password to a document you are working on, lock the document to prevent editing and even add a digital signature to the document.
- It also comes with an OCR feature that makes it very easy to edit scanned PDF files.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 5 Best Free PDF Editor App for iPad and iPhone
- Best Apps to Edit PDF on Android
- Top 5 Android PDF to Speech Converter Apps