Cloud Storage Service
- Document Menu
- Check Cloud Storage Capacity
- Upload and Save Documents
- Download Files from Cloud
- Share Files
- Purchase Team License
- Add/Remove/Authorize Team Members
- Team Analytics and Reporting
- Team Template Sharing
Create Wondershare ID
1Visit Wondershare Document Cloud official website and click the “ACCESS CLOUD” button on the top left corner.
2You can log in with the popup page if you have created a Wondershare ID before.
3Click the “Create account” button to create if you don’t have a Wondershare ID.
Free Trial/Full Feature
- Will only have 1GB cloud storage to save your documents. We will support all kinds of file formats in the near future.
- Will be only allowed to send 5 documents for electronic signature.
- Will not have team & business features. Only can experience individual features and templates.
1 Navigate to the top banner and find the “BUY NOW” button.
2 Follow the on-screen instructions and choose your favorite plan as you need.
3 Click the “BUY NOW” button and jump to the shopping cart. We will help you create a Wondershare ID automatically if the email you filled wasn’t used to create a Wondershare ID before.
4 Go to your email inbox and follow the instruction to activate your Wondershare ID and reset the password.
- All Documents: includes all the documents in “Your Documents” and “Signed Documents”.
- Your Documents: includes all the documents you uploaded and saved to Document Cloud, which will take up the cloud storage space.
- Signed Documents: includes all the documents related to electronic signature, which is saved in our server and won’t take up your cloud storage space.
- Waiting for me: the documents waiting for your signature.
- Waiting for others: the documents waiting for others to sign.
- Completed: the documents that have been signed.
- Declined: the documents that have been declined to sign by others.
- Draft: the documents with incomplete signature settings.
- Bulk send: the bulk sending documents that wait for your signature or wait for others to sign.
- Template: all templates you created and shared template.
Check Cloud Storage Capacity
Upload and Save Documents
1 Click the “Upload Files” button to choose the documents you want to save.
2 Finally, click the “Open” button and wait for the uploading process is completed.
Download Files from Cloud
1 Navigate to the top toolbar and move to the “Sign” tab. There are three choices for you to initiate a new task for signatures, including Request Signatures, Bulk Send and Create Template.
- If you only want to receive one document with multiple signatures from your members, then select the “Request Signatures” to start the task.
- If you want to receive multiple copies with different signatures from your members, then select the “Bulk Send” to start.
2 Choose the document you will send from your local storage or from our Document Cloud. Then click the “Add Document” button. Moreover, you can set a access authentication for the signing request and recipients will have to input the correct password to finish the signing process.
3 Input the correct signer’s email address, then click the “↑” button to add it to the signers group. You can also import a CSV file to add multiple email addresses in batch. Plus you can add CC and they can only review the documents.
4 If you need to set signing order, just confirm the checkbox and drag the icon to change sequence. If you need to sign the document, just click the checkbox and select “Sign first” or “Sign last”.
5 Drag and drop the Signature/Initial, Date, Title, Company fields for every signer as you need. You can also customize an area for signers to fill, such as Address, Gender, Age, etc. If you need to reuse this layout next time, you can save it as a template.
6 After you finish the email notification's subject and content, set a reminder and customize your branding logo, send the documents for collecting electronic signatures straight away! You can track the status and details as you need.
1 Open the message, you’ll see the following signature request. You’ll know who sends the request and what document you will sign. Click the “Sign the Document” button to jump to Wondershare Document Cloud via the default browser on your computer directly. Or click the below link if the button doesn’t work.
3 Once you agree to sign the document, you’ll find multiple fields the initiator requests. All you need to do is to click these fields and then fill in the related information.
4 Click the “Submit Signature” button on the top right corner after you confirm all the information you filled in. Then you can download and save the document to your local storage.
1 Log in to Wondershare Document Cloud, then navigate to the “Sign” tab. You will find the “Template” feature.
2 Click the “Create Template” button to customize your own template, or reuse a current template if you have created before.
3 Select a document from your local storage or Document Cloud. Then you can set a access authentication for the signing request and recipients will have to input the correct password to finish the signing process.
4 Click to add the number of signers for this template, and you can also set a signing order with the checkbox. If you need to sign the document, click the “I need to sign the document” checkbox and choose "Sign first" or "Sign last".
5 Drag and drop to add the signature/information fields for every signer one by one. Click the “Save” button when you get it done and the template will be created successfully.
Personalize Brand Logo
Purchase Team License
1 Navigate to “Pricing” page on the top banner, then move to the Team & Business tab.
2 Choose the number of user quantity to purchase. You can request pricing if you need a 20+ user license.
Add/Remove/Authorize Team Members
Team Analytics and Reporting
Team Template Sharing
1 Move to the “Document” menu and select the “Template” tab.
2 Find the template you want to share and click “Share with Users” under the drop-down menu.
3 Select the users as you need and click the “arrow” button to add users. Then click the “Save” button to complete.
Free Download and Install
For Windows User
For Mac User
Document Cloud for All Platforms
Your PDF workflow in the cloud - Sign, share, and collaborate.