How to Open PDF on iPhone Free
Found it not easy to view PDF files on your iPhone? Here you can use PDFelement for iOS to read and edit your PDF files free. In this article, we will show you a step-by-step guide for how you can open PDF on iPhone and iPad, and also how to edit it with the best PDF app in Apple Store.
Do you have documents that are in pdf format on your iPhone or iPad? When you want to open PDF files on iOS, you need to install a PDF reader on your iPhone such as PDFelement for iOS. This application is highly productive since it allows you to open PDF with just a click and later read them. You can open different files on your screen, and access recently opened documents. Once you have opened the files, you can navigate through them and scroll through pages quickly. Moreover, this software is a PDF Editor that allows you add texts, delete texts, and edit PDF.
PDFelement for iOS allows you to modify PDF pages. To add on, Wondershare PDFelement for iOS is compatible with iPhones and iPads that are running iOS 11/10/9/8/7.
With this application, you will also be able to perform a couple of functions that such as:
- You will be able to convert PDF files to convert your PDF to formats like DOC, XLS, PPT, EPUB, HTML, PPT, Pages, XML and Text.
- You can highlight, underline, strikethrough and comment on your PDF;
- It allows you to scan images from your camera roll and convert them to PDF;
- It can merge PDF files into a single PDF;
- It lets you sign PDF with a handwriting signature or pictures;
- You will be able to manage your files with cloud storage services like iCloud, Dropbox, One Drive and Google Drive.
How to Open PDF Files on iPhone
Step 1. Open PDF File
On your iPhone X/8/76S/6/5S/5 locate the PDFelement app and tap on it to open. Next, you will have to open the PDF file on your iPhone. The PDF file now will be presented in the document list. Choose the PDF file that you want to open with Wondershare PDFelement and tab on it.
Step 2. Read and Edit PDF File
Now that you have opened the PDF file you can now view the file with ease. Utilise its viewing options that allow you navigate through the pages of your PDF file. And you can tap on the second icon on top of the screen to edit PDF text.
- Steps to Insert Field in Word
- iOS 12 New Features, Rumors, Release Date and Everything!
- How to Extract Page from PDF on Android