How to Download PDF on iPhone 13 Free
While surfing through your browser online, you may accidentally get some PDF files that are worthwhile to be downloaded on your iPhone which could be useful to you in the future. But how to download PDF on iPhone free? Here will guide you on how you can download PDF files using a usual way and introduce the best free iOS PDF editor - PDFelement for iOS for you.
PDFelement for iOS is an all-in-one reliable software that can read, create, annotate, edit and sign PDF. PDFelement iOS is a good companion with the Mac app where you can scan files from the iOS version and make editions on the Mac version or else you can review your files easily after editing in Mac PDFelement.
PDFelement is the one that allows you to save your documents as PDF and makes it possible for you to include interactive functions like highlights, stamps, digital signature, shapes, comments, and much more. In addition to this tool also features a premium WiFi transfer that allows you to transfer PDF from PC/Mac to iPhone/iPad.
- This software can fill forms and can draw with annotation.
- It can open attachments directly from the mail app along with that you can open PDF files from any other application on the iDevice.
- Users can edit each PDF file using tools like insert, crop, delete, rotate, and more.
- It can import PDF from Camera, Cloud Storage, and from the computer via Wi-Fi.
- You can share or send your PDF documents to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, or Box.
- You can scan anything you want into PDF files.
How to Download PDF in iPhone
When we are surfing over the internet using our Safari browser on the iPhone, there are lots of websites that offer PDF documents. Although Safari browser can directly open PDF files in iOS without using any extra app, by downloading PDF offline you can access them anytime. Safari can only read the PDF files, but if you want to download the PDF file you need an app for it. In this guide, we will show you how you can download PDF files through the Safari browser on the iPhone.
Step 1. Read PDF in Safari
Firstly you need to install the iBooks app and make sure it is installed properly into your device. Tap on the Safari browser on your iPhone and visit the website that has PDF file in PDF format, allow your PDF file to load fully in the Safari browser. Tap on the PDF file, and you'll see the "Open in" Pops up at the upper section. Tap on it again and you will get a horizontal list in which the iBooks app will be displayed.
Step 2. Download PDF to iPhone
Tap on the iBooks app and the selected PDF file will be saved in iBooks from the website to your iPhone. Now you can be able to access the download PDF file in the Bookshelf section of the iBooks app. If you want to transfer the saved PDF files then you can share across all your other devices like iPad, iPod touch.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Free PDF Apps for iPad and iPhone 13
- Top Free PDF Application for Android
- How to Edit Text in PDF on iPhone or iPad