How to Change PDF Page Size Easily and Quickly
Depending on the type of project you're working on, you may need to adjust the page size of your PDF file. This editing function is not always available in free applications like Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. Some PDF editing programs use virtual PDF printers that allow users to regulate the size of a PDF file and save it as a print-ready option. However, the actual file size remains the same, which isn't always ideal. How can you easily change PDF page size? Below, we'll cover two solutions with PDFelement.
How to Change PDF Size in PDFelement
Step 1. Open a PDF
After opening a PDF file in PDFelement, go to the "Page" button and select "Page Boxes".
Step 2. Change PDF Page Size
In the new dialog window, there are several options for you to set the page size.
- Fixed Sizes: Select a fixed size to change the page to, such as Legal, A3, B4 or others.
- Custom: You can input the exact page width and page height to get the specific page parameters you prefer. The unit of the page size can also be changed in the "Unit" box with Inches, Millimeters, and Centimeters.
Step 3. Save PDF Page Size
After setting the PDF page size as you require, you can save the PDF directly with the "File" > "Save" button.
Steps to Resize PDF Pages with PDFelement
Step 1. Open PDF File
Install and open PDFelement. On the Home screen, click on "Open File...". Select the file in which you want to adjust page size from the pop-up window. It will then open up in the program.
Step 2. Edit PDF (Optional)
Similar functions to a word processor are also available within PDFelement. You can easily make edits to the text, images, and pages in a PDF. Go to the "Edit" tab and choose the corresponding option to edit PDF files including text and images. Go to the "Page" tab, to insert, delete, extract, or split pages.
Step 3. Edit PDF Page Size
You can also adjust the PDF size by compressing the file. Go to "File" and click on "Optimize". There are four options available that help you maintain image quality. You can also fill in custom fields if you require to do so. Afterwards, you can save the compressed copy with a new name to your computer.
Video on How to Change PDF Page Size
PDFelement is the Best Tool to Change PDF Page Size
PDF page size can be changed at any time in just a few simple steps with PDFelement. A file can be condensed and sent by email or uploaded easily. If you are wondering how to change page size in PDF, the answer is with PDFelement!
Some more key features:
- Make changes to PDF text, images, and pages just like you would in a word processor.
- PDFs can be converted to or from PowerPoint presentations, Excel sheets, Word files, HTML, EPUB, image formats, and more.
- OCR is available so you can convert any scanned image into a fully editable PDF file.
- Fill out PDF forms or create a new form with the help of drop down lists, check boxes, and other parameters.
- Perform annotations such as text highlights, comment boxes, freehand drawings, highlights and more.
- Add digital signatures that are encrypted with industry-standard security.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to Writable Files in Windows
- Top Way to Sign Digital PDF with Handwritten Signature
- Best Way to Print Multiple PDF Files with Batch Printing
- How to Print Double Sided PDF with Best PDF Printer
- Easy Steps to Add Hyperlink to PDF in Windows