How to Change PDF Page Size Easily and Quickly
Depending on the type of project you're working on, you may need to adjust the page size of your PDF file. This editing function is not always available in free applications like Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. Some PDF editing programs can use a virtual PDF printer, allowing users to adjust the size of the PDF file and save it as a printable option. However, the actual file size always remains the same, which is not always ideal. How can you change PDF page size? Below, we'll recommend two solutions with PDFelement.
How to Change PDF Size in PDFelement
Step 1. Open a PDF
After opening a PDF file in PDFelement, taping on the "Page" button and select the "Page Boxes" option.
Step 2. Change PDF Page Size
In the new dialog window, there are several options for you to set the page size, and click the "<>" icon to change more settings.
- Fixed Sizes: Select a fixed size to change the page to, such as Legal, A3, B4, or others.
- Custom: You can input the exact page width and the page height to get the specific page parameters you prefer. The unit of the page size can also be changed in the "Page Boxes" with Centimeters.
Step 3. Save PDF Page Size
After setting the PDF page size as you require, you can save the PDF directly with the "File" > "Save" button.
Steps to Resize PDF Pages with PDFelement
Step 1. Open PDF File
Install and open PDFelement. On the Home screen, click on "Open files". Select the file in which you want to adjust page size from the pop-up window. It will then open up in the program.
Step 2. Edit PDF (Optional)
Similar functions to a word processor are also available within PDFelement. You can easily make edits to the text, images, and pages in a PDF. Go to the "Edit" tab and choose the corresponding option to edit PDF files, including text and images. Go to the "Page" tab to insert, delete, extract, or split pages.
Step 3. Edit PDF Page Size
You can also adjust the PDF size by compressing the file. Go to "Tool" and click on "Optimize PDF." There are three options available to help you maintain image quality. You can also fill in custom fields if you require them to do so. Afterward, you can save the compressed copy with a new name on your computer.
Video on How to Change PDF Page Size
This video displays how to change PDF page size, making you know the detailed steps more directly and comprehensively, and you can also explore more videos about PDFelement from Wondershare Video Community.
PDFelement is the Best Tool to Change PDF Page Size
With PDFelement, you can change the PDF page size at any time in a few simple steps. A file can be condensed and sent by email or uploaded easily. If you are wondering how to change page size in PDF, the answer is with PDFelement!
Some more key features:
- Make changes to PDF text, images, and pages just like you would in a word processor.
- PDFs can be converted to or from PowerPoint presentations, Excel sheets, Word files, HTML, EPUB, image formats, and more.
- OCR is available, so you can convert any scanned image into a fully editable PDF file.
- Fill out PDF forms or create a new form with drop-down lists, checkboxes, and other parameters.
- Perform annotations such as text highlights, comment boxes, freehand drawings, highlights, and more.
- Add digital signatures that are encrypted with industry-standard security.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to Writable Files in Windows
- Easy Steps to Add Hyperlink to PDF in Windows
- Top Way to Sign Digital PDF with Handwritten Signature
- How to Print Double Sided PDF with Best PDF Printer
- How to Delete Pages from PDF on Windows