How to Open PDF on Android Phones and Tablets [3 Methods]
Want to open PDFs on Android such as invoice, eBook, tax form, and the likes? In this write-up, you will learn how to do this on the go, anytime and anywhere. We will look a number of methods through which you can perform this operation. But the easiest way to get this done is by using PDFelement. Read on to learn more about how to open PDF files on Android phones and tablets.
Step-by-Step Instruction to Read PDFs with PDFelement
PDFelement Android App is a free PDF Reader and Annotator with remarkable functionalities for boosting your productivity. It has every feature needed for reading, annotating as well as managing PDFs on the move.
- PDFelement lets you open PDFs on the go;
- It comes with nifty features for marking up and annotating PDF documents;
- With such capabilities, you can highlight, strike through as well as underline context;
- It also allows you add text call-out, shapes as well as freehand drawing;
- With the app, you can combine PDF files in various format into a new PDF;
- This program is a top-notch PDF File Management as it supports moving, copying and renaming of PDF files;
- The software is embedded with special folders for managing PDF documents with convenience, and for customizing PDF folders;
- It allows sharing of edited PDF documents with other apps or send them directly in emails.
3 Methods to open PDF on Android Phone
Method 1: Read from your Cloud Storage account
Step 1: Search PDFelement on Google Play Store and Tap "Install". This step will download and install PDFelement for Android on your smartphone. Or you can directly download from below button.
Step 2： launch app and log into cloud storage account.
Step 3: Open your PDF in your cloud account.
Method 2: Open PDF from Mail app or from a website
Step 1: Download PDF reader app PDFelement first.
Step 2. Open PDF attachment from your Email app or from a website
Step 3. Tap on "Open with" and select PDFelement App to open it
Method 3: Transfer your PDF from computer to mobile via USB
You can use PDFelement Android app to connect your phone to computer wirelessly. After transferring the PDF to one folder on your mobile, and you launch PDFelement and you will find the PDF in the local file.
Other Best Apps to Open PDFs on Android
1. PDF Viewer
Whether you are working independently or partnering with colleagues, this app is a reliable tool, maximizing productivity. It allows you open and view PDF files with ease. It also lets you search and annotate PDFs on your Android smartphone and tablet.
- PDF Viewer is one of the most effective apps around for opening and viewing PDFs on the move
- It lets you easily open your PDF files from a cloud service, email, or from a website you are surfing
- With this software, you can search for text within the document
- By double-taping on the screen, you can directly smart-zoom to the text you desire to read
- PDF Viewer features great capabilities for annotating with ease as it lets employ a stylus or even your finger for highlighting and marking-up text
- It allows you leave comments by adding text, a note, or drawing on the PDF document directly
PDF Reader 2018 app will meet all your needs as regards opening PDF files on Android phones and/or tablets. It is an amazing PDF editor that reliable and completely free. This software features a simple interface, making it super-convenient to read PDFs and manage them on your handset.
- It is a remarkable PDF file reader
- It integrates features for reading and editing PDF documents
- It offers full-screen reading mode
- PDF Reader 2018 helps you arrange PDFs on your phone in alphabetical and chronological order
- This app lets you search, create, save PDFs instantly
Of course, when it comes to dependable and quality PDF file management services, Adobe is one of the oldest brands in the industry. Over the years, it has made a big name for itself through dint of hard work, of commitment to great service delivery. Hence, it isn’t surprising that the free Adobe Acrobat Reader is highly rated among the best Android apps for opening PDFs.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is a trusted app for viewing PDFs
- It lets you open PDF files instantly from the web, from email, or from any app which supports "Share"
- It allows you search and zoom in and out
Armed with the information, you now know how to open PDF files on Android. While PDFelement remains your best option, Adobe Acrobat Reader, PDF Viewer and PDF Reader 2018 are also excellent apps to open PDF files for Android platform.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Steps to Save Webpage to PDF on iPhone
- Top 5 Apps to Save Text Messages to PDF on iPhone
- Easy Steps to Sign Documents on iPhone