How to Create PDF Files from Any File
How to create PDF files with PDFelement? Efficient methods are listed below.
You can use PDFelement to create a PDF from any type of printable files.
- Open the PDFelement on your desktop, and you will see the homepage. Then click on Create a PDF > From File.
- If you have opened a PDF, go to File > Create > From File.
Simply drag the file into the program window if it is open, or convert quickly from within Windows Explorer.
- Drag the document you want to convert on to the PDFelement desktop icon .
- If the PDFelement is open, drag the file directly into the application window.
PDFelement is compatible with the Windows system and enables users to create PDF files directly by right-clicking the other formats of documents, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text, and images.
- Right click the target document.
- Click the "Create to PDF" button on the menu.
- This will start the creation process. Within a few seconds, the document will be created to PDF format.
- The created PDF file will be open in PDFelement and you can press "Ctrl + S" to save it.
PDFelement also enables you to create PDF files in in Microsoft Office software like Word/Excel/PPT.
- Open a Word/Excel/PPT file. There is a “PDFelement” button on the menu.
- Click on " PDFelement > Create PDF " button to quickly create a PDFdocument.