About This Guide
Get Started 
View&Navigate PDF 
Create PDF 
Edit PDF 
Annotate PDF 
Protect PDF 
PDF Forms 
Manage PDF 
Export PDF 
About This Guide
1Get Started with PDFelement
2Work with PDF in PDFelement
- Open PDF: Import your PDF files to PDFelement from your local computer or from your external hard drive for further editing.
- View PDF: Read your PDF in a display, zoom in or out the text to suit your needs, navigate to a specific page in a hassle-free way.
- Create PDF: Create PDF from a single file and from multiple files, create a blank PDF. Multiple import file format supported.
- Edit PDF: Modify the texts, images and pages in your PDF, split on PDF into separate pages or combine multiple PDFs into one, change the background of PDF.
- Annotate PDF: Highlight, underline, strikethrough, comment PDF, draw markups on PDF, add links, stamps, and digital signatures to PDF.
- OCR PDF: Edit scanned PDF, convert scanned PDFs into searchable and editable file format.
- Protect PDF: Secure your PDF by adding password and permissions, and add digital signatures to prevent unauthorized access.
- PDF Forms: Edit both interactive and non-interactive PDF forms with ease, create a PDF forms with personalized text fields and buttons.
- Convert PDF: Convert both standard PDFs and scanned PDFs to other file formats like Word, Excel, PPT, Text, Image, Epub and more.
- Manage PDF: Organize your PDF by adding bookmarks, headers and footers, bates numbering, text or image watermarks and editing PDF properties.
- Share PDF: Compress PDF to smaller size, upload PDFs to Dropbox and Evernote, send PDFs via email and print PDF.
Download and Install
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1Ghz Processor or above
- RAM: 512 MB RAM or above
- Available Hard Drive Space: 500 MB or above
2Download PDFelement on Windows Computer
- Visit https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement/ to download Wondershare PDFelement's trial version.
- Double click the executive installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Purchase and Register
1Trial Version Limitations
- Leave watermark on your PDF files.
- Convert 2 pages of your PDF documents.
- The OCR function is not available.
- Find the "Purchase" button on the top right corner of the program's Home window and click it. Or click here to purchase it from Wondershare Official store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the purchase process.
- Go to your email inbox to find the registration code.
(Note: Sometimes, you may find the registration code email located in the junk mail box.)
3Activate PDFelement (Remove Limitations)
- Launch PDFelement and click the "Register" button on the top right corner of the Home window to first get PDFelement registered.
- A Register window will prompt and you can enter the email address and registration code for PDFelemnt to the text boxes.
- Type in your email address and the registration code in the text box. Click the "Register" button.
- Seconds later, you can see the status of the product has become "Registered" in the top right corner.
- Move to the top, you will see a "Search" icon with search box on the right corner.
- Type in the function name or the content you want to use or you need to check. You will see all the related results presenting under the search box. If you get nothing from the search result, you can also turn to Go help online to check online resources.
Open a PDF File
1Click the "Open" Button
- Start Wondershare PDFelement.
- Click the "Open" button on the bottom left corner of the Home window.
- Navigate to the file you want through the pop up window.
- Click "Open" to load your file.
2Click the "Folder" Icon
- Navigate to the top right left corner of the Home window.
- Click the "Folder" icon.
- Select the file you need from your local computer.
- Click "Open" to upload it.
3Go to the "File" Menu
- Click the "File" tab on the main menu.
- Hit the "Open" button on the submenu.
- Choose "Browse" or "Recent Position".
- Navigate to the location of the file you want to open, and then select it.
- Finally click "Open" to view the PDF file.
4Right Click Your PDF
- Right-click the target file.
- Choose "Open With" from the menu.
- Select Wondershare PDFelement as the viewer.
1Change PDF Viewing Mode
- Single: To see only one page at a time, click the "Single" button under the "View" tab or on the Page Control bar.
- Continuous: To scroll smoothly between pages without sudden transitions, choose the "Continuous" button under the "View" tab.
- Facing: To see two pages at a time, side by side, click the "Facing" button under the "View" tab.
- Facing Continuous: To scroll down continuously with two facing pages at a time, select the "Facing Continuous" button on the "View" tab.
- Full Screen: To hide the application frame for the document to occupy the entire screen, click the "Full Screen" button under the "View" tab or on the Page Control bar.
2Adjust Page Magnification
- Click the "Zoom In" or "Zoom Out" button under the "View" tab to change the zoom level of the PDF page.
- Drag the "Zoom" slider at the bottom right corner to select the zoom level from 1% to 6400% as you need. You can also click the "–" or "+" button on either side of the "Zoom" slider or enter a number into the percentage field.
- Hold the "Ctrl" button on your keyboard and scroll your mouse wheel to zoom in or zoom out.
Create PDF from a Single File
1Create from a Single File
- Click the "Create PDF" button on the Home window or the "From File" button under the "Home" tab.
- Browse and click to choose the file from your local drive.
- Click "Open" to upload it.
- And then, you can see it is opened by Wondershare PDFelement as a PDF file.
- Click the "Save" icon on the top of the program to save it as a PDF file to your computer.
2Create a Blank PDF
- Click the "File" menu on the top of Wondershare PDFelement window.
- Then in the left side of the window, you need to click "New".
- In the new window, there is an option "Blank" and basic information setting up options for the blank PDF document.
- Click "Blank" and then you'll find a new blank PDF file is created and being opened with Wondershare PDFelement.
- And then you're able to either edit the PDF file or save it directly to your computer by clicking the "Save" icon.
Create PDF from Multiple Files
- If you have multiple files needed to be saved as PDF format, click the "Combine PDF" button in the Home window. Alternatively, you can go to the "Home" tab and hit the "Combine Files" button.
- In the pop-up window, click "Add Files" or directly drag and drop your files to the window.
- You can hold down "Ctrl" key and click the file one-by-one then upload them at one time.
- Click the "Save" icon on the top of the window to save them as PDF files on your computer respectively.
1Modify the Texts on Your PDF
- Open a PDF file and go to the "Edit" tab from the main menu to get ready.
- Now, click "Edit Text" to edit the PDF text. Just click anywhere on the text you want to edit, or add texts as you want. You will find it's as easy as editing a word/txt document.
- After that, select "File > Save" or "CTRL + S" to save file at any time.
- Click "Add Text" in the submenu of Edit and place in any place you want it.
- Then add any texts you want in the text box. The text box will change its size automatically according to how many words you have.
- Click "File > Save" button or "CTRL + S" to save your file.
- If you'd like to edit the images on your PDF document, you can go to the "Edit" tab and click the "Edit Objects" button.
- To delete an image, you can select it and then right-click it and choose the "Delete" option or press the "Delete" key on the keyboard.
- To resize an image, you can select it and then drag the blue corners to adjust its size.
- To move an image, you can select it and then drag it to the place you prefer.
- To cut or copy an image, you can right click the image and then choose "Cut" or "Copy" from the menu.
- Click the "Edit > Add Image" button to activate the file selecting window.
- Choose the image you want to add into the PDF, then click the "Open" button. The image will be added into the PDF.
- You can drag the image to change the position. And also you can change the image size by moving the mouse on the 4 corners to drag the image.
1Insert Page(s) to PDF
- Click the "Insert" button under the "Page" tab. In the drop down menu there are the "Blank Page" and "From PDF" buttons.
- To insert a blank page, click "Blank Page" button and then a page will be inserted before current page.
- To insert other PDF pages into current one, just click "From PDF", and then choose location to insert.
- Click "OK" to insert the whole pages of the PDF.
2Delete Pages from PDF
- Go to the "Page" tab and click the "Delete" button.
- In the pop up window, you can customize pages to delete. Either you can select current page to delete, or select pages range to delete. More advance you can select even or odd pages to delete.
- Click "OK" to delete pages of the PDF.
3Crop PDF Pages
- Click the "Crop" button under the "Page" menu. The mouse cursor will change into a crop icon.
- Move the mouse to page you want to crop and select a range.
- Double-click the cropping area or press the "Enter" key on your keyboard to customize the settings.
- You can customize the crop margins, pages to crop. You can preview the cropping result.
- Finally click the "OK" button to confirm the cropping, or click Cancel/Esc to cancel it.
4Rotate PDF Page(s)
- Click the "Rotate" button under the "Page" menu and there will be a prompt popping up.
- In the pop up window, you can customize the direction to rotate, either clockwise 90/180 degrees or anticlockwise 90/180 degrees. Then select pages range to rotate.
- Click "OK" to get the final rotated pages, or click "Cancel/Esc" to cancel the process.
5Extract PDF Pages
- Click the "Extract" button under the "Page" tab.
- In the pop up window, you can select to the pages you want to extract.
- A more advanced "Subset" option is to select even or odd pages to extract.
- Click the "OK" button. Then selected page(s) will be extracted into a separated PDF file. Or you can click "Cancel/Esc" button to cancel extracting PDF pages.
- The extracted PDF file and open in another tab and you can choose to save to your computer.
6Replace PDF Page(s)
- Click the "Replace" button under the "Page" tab.
- In the pop up window, you can customize one page or several pages to be replaced.
- Choose replacement pages, select file from your local folder by clicking the "Browse" button, and then select pages to replace.
- Click "OK" to do the replacing, or click "Cancel/Esc" to cancel replacing PDF pages.
Merge and Split
1Combine a PDF from Multiple Files
- On the Home window, you can see the option of "Combine PDF".
- Click it and in the pop-up, you're able to drag and drop files directly to the window or click the "Add Files" button to browse your computer for the files.
- After adding files into the window, drag the files respectively to arrange the order. When it is done, click the "Next" button to merge these files into a single PDF document.
2Split PDF into Separate Pages
- Click the "Split" button under the "Page" menu.
- In the pop up window, you can customize pages to split.
- You can split pages by numbers of pages and the select certain pages, or you can split PDF by top level bookmarks to several PDF files.
- Choose an output folder by clicking the "Browse" button.
- Click "OK" to split PDF.
Add Background to Pages
- Move to the "Page" tab and click the "Background" button.
- Then select "New Background" from the submenu.
- In the dialogue, you can either set the color as background or select images or other PDF files from your local folders.
- If you just want to add background to specific pages, you can set it in the "Page Range" settings.
- You can also save the current background by clicking the "Save Settings" button and reuse it next time as you edit the background.
- To remove the background you have added, click the "Background" menu and select the "Remove Background" option. You will see the background disappear with just one simple click.
Add Comments to PDF
1Add a Sticky Note
- Move to the "Comment" tab and click the "Note" button.
- It will change into adding sticky mode and the mouse cursor will become a sticky note icon.
- Click anywhere you want to add the note.
- By default, there will be a yellow note box for you to add notes, type the text into the box.
- Click the sticky note icon on the PDF page to exit from editing and you can check the note content every time you move cursor over it.
- If you need to change the color or other properties, right-click the sticky note icon and choose the "Properties" option.
- A Properties sidebar will pop out on the right and you can change them: editing author who adds the sticky note, the color of the sticky note and its opacity.
- If you have added multiple sticky notes in the PDF file, you can click the "Annotation" icon on the left sidebar to check them.
2Add Text Box
- Click the "Comment > Text Box" button.
- Click anywhere you want to add the text box and you would see a red box for entering the text.
- You can change the size of box by clicking and dragging the box's sidelines.
- Type in the text and drag it to the place where you want to put it.
- To edit the text box properties, right-click the box and select "Properties". Then the Properties sidebar would display on the right for appearance and font alterations.
- You can adjust the properties of text box, including author, subject, text color, font, font color, font size as you need.
- Click the "Typewriter" button under the "Comment menu.
- Click anywhere on the PDF page you would like to add the text. An input box would prompt you to enter text in it.
- Type in the text; drag the text line to where you would like to place it on the PDF page. Click and drag the box's sidelines to change the size of box as you like.
- To change the font color, right-click the inserted text and select "Properties" to activate a Properties alteration sidebar on the right.
- A Properties adjustment sidebar will be prompted on the right side. You can adjust the font, font color, style and size in Appearance.
- Go to the "Comment" menu and click the "H" icon.
- Select the text you want to highlight. By default, the highlight color would be yellow.
- If you need to add a note to the highlighted text, double-click it to create a pop-up note. You can right-click and choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu to remove highlight if you need.
- To change the color of highlight, right-click the highlighted text and choose "Properties". Then you will see a Properties sidebar popping out on the right.
2Highlight a Page Area
- Select "Area Highlight" tool under the "Comment" tab.
- Move cursor and cover the area that you need to highlight.
- If you need to add a note for it, double-click on the area to create it.
- To change properties, right click the highlighted area and choose "Properties". Then you will see a Properties sidebar popping out on the right.
3Underline, Strikethrough, Squiggly Line, Caret
- Go to the "Comment" menu and click the "Underline/Strikethrough/Squiggly Line/Caret" icon.
- Then select the text on the PDF page you want to modify.
- If you want to change the line's color and opacity, right-click the line and select "Properties". You can see the Properties sidebar showing on the right and you can select color and opacity degree as you prefer in Appearance.
- Go to the "Comment" tab.
- Click the markup icon you want to add, say a "Rectangle" icon.
- Click anywhere you want to place the markup.
- To change the markup's appearance, right-click it and choose the "Properties" option. You can alter the thickness, color and more as you like.
Add and Edit Hyperlinks
1Add Links to PDF File
- Move to the "Edit" tab and click the "Link" button.
- Click on the PDF page and then drag to draw a rectangle for adding link.
- In the pop up window, you can choose to set the link to either to open a web page or to go to a page within the document.
- After finished the settings, click "Set Link" button. Or you can cancel by clicking the "Cancel/Esc" button.
- You need to exit the editing mode of the PDF file so as to test the link by clicking the "Hand" or "Select" button.
2Edit PDF links
- While still in the editing mode, you can edit the links as you want.
- Click the link area and drag the blue handles on its edges to resize the link area.
- Double click on the link to activate the link editing dialog. Alternatively, you can also right click the link and then choose "Edit Link" from the menu.
- After finished the editing, click "Set Link" button. Or you can cancel by clicking "Cancel/Esc" button.
Add and Edit Stamp
- Dynamic stamp: with time on it you can always use it when you revised, viewed, approved or received the file.
- Sign Here stamp: usually for signing the document for approval.
- Standard Business stamp: for business use's purpose; a dozen of business stamps for your choice.
1Add Stamps to PDF
- Go to the "Comment" tab and click the "Stamps" button.
- Select a stamp type you want from the drop-down menu.
- Drag it to where you would like to place it on the PDF page. Click on the sideline and drag it to change the size of the stamp.
- Right-click the stamp and select "Properties" from the drop-down menu to change properties for stamp, including author, subject, color and opacity and more.
- If you want to add a note for the stamp, double-click it and type in the texts you want.
2Create and Manage Stamps
- Go to the "Comment" tab and click the "Create Stamp" button.
- Choose "Create Custom Stamp" from the drop-down menu to open a window.
- Select an image from your computer and upload it to create a new custom stamp. You can also give it a name.
- Click "OK" to save it. To use the newly created stamp, you can go to Stamps and find it in the Custom category.
- If you want to manage the stamps, click "Create Stamp" and choose "Manage Stamps". A window will pop out to show you all the customized stamps you have created. It's up to you to edit or delete them.
1Purchase OCR Plug-in
- When you click the "OCR" button under the "Edit" tab, you will be prompted with a window to remind you to buy the OCR plug-in.
- Click the "Purchase" button to buy the OCR Plug-in. No trial version is available.
- The moment you complete the order, you'll receive an email that includes the OCR Plug-in download link and registration code.
2Download and Install OCR Plug-in
- Click the OCR Plug-in download link in the email you've received to download the OCR Plug-in installation package.
- After the download, double-click it to install the OCR plug-in.
3Register OCR Plug-in
- After installing, a prompt will pop up, asking you to enter the licensed email and registration code. Just enter the info to register.
- After the registration, all features in PDFelement for native PDF files will be applicable to scanned PDFs after performing OCR.
- Whenever you open a scanned PDF on Wondershare PDFelement, a message will appear on the information bar, reminding you of performing OCR.
- A click of the "Perform OCR" option will lead you to the following prompt where you can select the language of the current PDF file for better recognition.
Set PDF Password
Wondershare PDFelement supports two password types:
- Open Password: You can set this kind of password to prevent from opening the document. Others need to enter the password to open the PDF file.
- Permission Password: set this password to prevent from printing or modifying the document content.
- Click "Protect > Password", then you can set password to current document.
- Check the "Require a password to open the document" box.
- Type your password and confirm.
- Click "Protect > Password".
- Check the "Require a password to change security settings and access specific functions" box.
- Type your password and confirm.
3Editing and Printing Permissions
- No changes can be made.
- Insert, delete and rotate is allowed.
- Filling form fields and signing is allowed.
- Commenting, filling form fields and signing is allowed.
- Any except extract pages is allowed.
- Not allowed to print.
- Low resolution printing is allowed.
- High resolution printing is allowed.
Add Digital Signature
- Click "Protect > Sign Document".
- You need to add a digital ID first. In the pop-up windows, please select an existing digital ID from a file or create a new digital ID.
- Set your password.
2Create a Digital Signature
- Click "Protect > Sign Document".
- In the pop up window, select "A new digital ID I want to create now", then click "Next".
- Then follow the step by step tips to add name, organization, email etc. And then finally set the ID password.
- Click "Finish" to save the ID document.
- Click "Protect > Place Signature", then drag an area to place it.
- In the pop up window, please select your ID, and then enter the password for the ID.
- Click the "Info" button to see the ID information and you may also customize the appearance of the signature.
- Finally click "Sign" to place the signature.
4Validate and Clear Signature
- Click "Protect > Validate (Clear) All Signatures".
- In the pop up window, you may check the information for the ID.
- If you want to clear the signatures, click "Clear All Signatures". All the signatures will be cleared without any warnings.
Edit PDF Forms
1Fill in Forms
- Click the "Open" button on the Home window to import your PDF form into PDFelement.
- Then you can directly fill in your forms.
- If you'd like to edit the text fields and buttons, you can click "Edit Form" button under the "Forms" tab.
- Then double click the item to make changes.
2Clear Data from Form Fields
- Click "Forms > Clear" button to clear all the filled fields data at a time.
- Click "Undo" button on the quick toolbar to cancel form filling instantly.
3Import or Export PDF Form Data
- Click "Forms > Import" (or "Export").
- In the pop up window, select your form data to import. (For exporting, select the folder where you want to save the form data).
- Click "Open" to import the form data. (Click "Save" to save the data).
4Save and Print PDF forms
- Click "File > Save as" to save your edited PDF forms to destination folder.
- Click "File > Print" to activate the Printer window. Follow up the on-screen instructions to print the PDF forms.
Create PDF Forms
1Create a Blank PDF
- Go to the "File" menu and then select "New" from the submenu.
- Then click the "Blank" button to create a new PDF within PDFelement.
2Add Text Fields, Boxes and Buttons
- Click the "Forms" tab, then choose the text filed, box and button you need.
- The cursor will change into a cross with rectangle, click anywhere you want to add the item and then drop the proper size.
- To move the position, click on the item, drag and drop to a new place. Or move the cursor over the rectangle edge, when the cursor becomes cross with direction, click and hold the item to move to where you want.
- "Text Field" is for typing text.
- "Check Box" is for multiple selections.
- "Radio Button" is for single selection.
- "Combo Box" and "List Box" are both a list to choose, the difference is you can choose one option by dropping down the list in "Combo Box" while you can click one of the options in "List Box".
- "Button" is for some kind of actions like calculating, submitting, running forms, opening etc. You can always customize the action you want.
3Edit Text Field and Buttons' Properties
- To copy and paste, right-click on an object, choose copy/cut, and then right-click to where you want to place the object then choose paste.
- To move the object, click then drag and drop it to a new place. Or move the cursor over the rectangle edge, when the cursor becomes cross with direction, click and hold the text field to move to where you want.
- To edit the properties, double-click on the object to activate the properties window, you can customize the general option, appearance, object options as well as actions and so on.
Add Digital Signature to PDF
- Click "Forms > Digital Signature".
- The cursor will change into a deep blue cross for positioning, click anywhere you want to add the signature.
- Double click the box to set the properties, you may customize the appearance, actions and signed content of the signature.
- Right click to copy, cut, and delete the digital signature.
1Supported Output Formats
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Image formats like BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG and Tiff
- Text and Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Epub and HTML
2Convert PDFs to Other Formats
- Click on the "Home" tab. Choose the file type you want to convert to.
- In the pop up window, click "Add Files" button to add file(s) you want to convert, you can even add a whole folder to it.
- Select format, for different file types, you may select different file format. For example, if you want to convert PDFs to word, you can select either .docx format or doc format as you want.
- You may select certain pages to convert by clicking the "Page Range" button to select pages.
- If you want to perform OCR, check the "Enable OCR" button. More about PDF OCR, you may need to read about PDF OCR.
- Choose output folder. You may select either source folder or custom folder to store the converted files.
- Finally, click "Convert" button to start converting PDF to other formats.
3Tweak Conversion Settings
- Go to "File > Options" and then hit on the "Convert" tab in the pop-up window.
- Customize the conversion options according to your needs.
- Click "OK" to confirm your choice.
- If you need to insert a bookmark, go to click the big "Bookmark" button under the "View" tab.
- The added bookmark will automatically add current page as the bookmark and show on the Bookmark Pane on the left sidebar.
- To rename or delete the bookmark, right-click on the bookmark to choose to rename or edit it.
- To set bookmark destination to current page, please right-click and then select the "Set Destination" command.
- Go to the sidebar navigation pane and you will see the Bookmark Pane, which shows all the bookmarks of the file.
- Right-click on the bookmark, you can expand or collapse the bookmarks.
- You can rename or delete the bookmark, or set bookmark destination.
PDF Headers and Footers
- Go to the "Page" tab and click the "Header & Footer" menu.
- Select the "New Header & Footer" from the submenu and you will see a dialogue appear.
- Enter the content in Header & Footer boxes as you need.
- You can preview the headers and footers in the PDF pages under the boxes.
- Click "OK" to save the change.
- If you need standard format of page number and date, you can click the "Settings" in Macros menu, and then configure the settings as you need, click "OK" to save the macro setting. Next time if you want to reuse the format for headers and footers, just click "Insert Macro" for quick operation.
- To modify the properties of headers and footers, you can change the font style and color in the Font area.
PDF Bates Numbers
- Go to the "Page" tab and click the "Bates Number" menu, select the "New Bates Number" option from the drop down menu.
- Then you will see the Bates Numbering modification window popping out.
- In the Prefix, Start At and Suffix boxes, enter the numbers as you prefer.
- You can add bates numbers to all the pages or just specify the page range to which you wish to add the bates numbers in Page Range.
- To edit the font properties and position for bates numbers, you can modify them in Font and Position.
- Click "OK" to save.
- If you need to erase the bates numbers, click the "Remove Bates Number" option from the "Bates Number" menu and you can have all the bates numbers removed.
- Click "New Watermark" to open the Add Watermark window. From here, you can choose add text or file watermark.
- To add text, just type in the word in the text box.
- To add file, you need to browse your computer to upload file.
- After then, you're supposed to rotate the watermark into a suitable degree, adjust the position of the watermark, and set up which page(s) to apply the watermark.
- To remove watermark from your PDF files, just click "Remove Watermark".
- In the pop-up window, click "OK" to confirm the deletion.
When clicking "Update Watermark", you're able to edit the watermark.
Edit PDF Properties
- Go to the "File" menu and then select "Info" from the submenu.
- In the "Info" window, you can check the property information of your PDF file, such as title, subject, author, keywords.
- You can click the "Pencil" button to modify the existing information.
- Or click the blank area to fill in the missing information.
- Choose "File > Save" button to save your edited PDF.
- Click "Save" button on the quick toolbar.
- Press "Ctrl + S" keys to save PDF.
2Save a Copy of a PDF
- Click "File > Save As" button.
- Click "Browse" to choose the destination folder.
- Click "Save" to output the copy file to the folder.
- Go to the "File" menu and click the "Optimize" option.
- Choose a compression quality you need.
- You can also click "Custom" to customize your compression quality.
- Click the "Optimize" button to start the process.
- Save the file in local folder after the optimize process ends.
- To print your PDF, you can go to the "File" menu.
- Select the "Print" option under the "File" menu.
- Choose your printer and set the page range.
- Finally click "Print" to start the printing process.
- Go to the "File" menu.
- Click the "Share" option and you will see four ways presented: Email, Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- You can send the PDF files as attachment through your E-mail, transmit them to your Evernote account. Or you can upload the files and save them to your Dropbox account and Google Drive as you need.
- Choose a way you prefer to share your PDF files.
- On the "Help" tab, click the "FAQ" button.
- Or visit: http://support.wondershare.com/product_faqs.html?val=366
- On the Help tab, click the "Feedback" button.
- The User feedback window will pop out for you to write your opinions or reviews.
- Click "Submit" to send them to us.
3Write a Review
- Click the "Review" button under the "Help" tab.
- Or visit https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement/reviews/ to leave your comment.
- Click "Support Center" under the "Help" tab.
- Or visit http://support.wondershare.com/.
- We provide several cases for your reference, just visit:
2PDFelement Key Features
- Check the key features of PDFelement:
- We provide you several PDF templates to download, please visit:
- Here is a list of useful PDF related tutorials: