What's the Difference between Individual Plan and Team Plan for Mac Version?
1. Individual plan is for personal use only.
2. Business plan is for Company/Organization/Team who needs it for multilple users and require to manage users.
3. Business plan has all functions of individual plan. What's more, business plan supports to assign, revoke, and manage end-users through Wondershare ID account. Business plan also can work on MSI through GPO, Windows SCCM, Windows Terminal ServerTM, CritixTM, and more, and has dedicated technical support.
Was this article helpful?
- What's the Difference between Individual Plan and Team Plan for Mac Version?
- How do I Choose Different Plans for Mac Version?
- Why Do I Have the Watermarks Added in My PDF File on Mac? How Do I Remove Them?
- How Can I Buy the Multi-User Package of Mac Product?
- Can I Convert a PDF File to an Editable Word File on Mac?