How to Read PDF with PDFelement for Mac
1. Document Layout
Viewing and navigating PDF files are very intuitive with PDFelement for Mac. The most commonly used options are under the "View" tab in the Top Menu.
- Single Page View: View one page in the document pane at a time.
- Enable Scrolling: Arrange pages in the document pane in a continuous vertical column with scrolling enabled.
- Two Page View: Arrange pages side by side, displaying two pages at a time.
- Two Page Scrolling: Arrange pages side by side in a continuous vertical column with scrolling enabled.
You can also use click the "View" button on the top left corner to find these options.
With the zoom tool, you can enlarge or shrink the view of a PDF to see more details. You can zoom in to a minimum of 20% and zoom out to a maximum of 6400%.
- Set the magnification level for PDF documents at the left-top corner. You can also click the "Zoom In" or "Zoom Out" options under the "View" button in the Top Menu.
3. Page Layout
You can also get the page layout options under "View" > "Zoom", which include "Actual Size", "Fit Width", "Fit Height", and "Fit Page".
- Actual Size: To resize the page to its actual size of 100% zoom level.
- Fit Width: To resize the page to fit the width of the window. Part of the page may be out of view.
- Fit Height: To resize the page to fit the height of the window. Part of the page may be out of view.
- Fit Page: To resize the page to fit entirely in the document pane.