What Are the Limitations of the Trial Version of PDFelement for Mac?
The unregistered version of PDFelement and registered version are functionally the same product, except the unregistered version has the following limitations (applicable to both Windows and Mac versions) :
- 1The unregistered version will add a watermark to the PDF file when you edit and save the PDF file in the unregistered version.
- 2When converting the PDF file to other formats, such as Word, Excel, etc., it will leave a watermark on the converted file and the unregistered version will only convert 3 pages of the original PDF file. If the original PDF file is less than 5 pages, it will only convert half of the pages in the PDF file.
- 3The trial version can OCR the scanned PDF to editable PDF, but it is only for viewing the effect and cannot save the file.
Note: After you have purchased the software and registered it successfully, reload the PDF file and the software will remove the watermark automatically. Now just click on the File>Save button to re-save the file without the watermark.
If the watermark is on your converted word or excel file, reload it into the registered version and convert, the watermark will be removed.
Was this article helpful?
- What's the Difference between Individual Plan and Team Plan for Mac Version?
- How do I Choose Different Plans for Mac Version?
- Why Do I Have the Watermarks Added in My PDF File on Mac? How Do I Remove Them?
- How Can I Buy the Multi-User Package of Mac Product?
- Can I Convert a PDF File to an Editable Word File on Mac?