How Do I Open EPUB Files on my Mac or Mobile Devices?
PDFelement supports opening and creating PDF file from EPUB documents. You are suggested to import the EPUB file into PDFelement and save it as a new PDF to make it easier to read and open for sharing.
Note: The EPUB file can’t be open by PDFelement for Mac if you do not install any EPUB Reader program. Here are some reliable EPUB readers for your choice.
You can download and install one of the EPUB Reader tools from below. After you have installed it you can open up EPUB files.
1Calibre (Windows and Mac OS)
Download link: http://calibre-ebook.com/download
2Adobe® Digital Editions (Windows and Mac OS)
Download link: https://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html?promoid=DTEIO
Use the following tools to view EPUB files on Mobile Devices:
- 1iPhone: Stanza, iBooks
- 2iPad: Stanza, iBooks
3Andriod Devices: FBReaderJ
Download link: http://fbreader.org/FBReaderJ
Was this article helpful?
- How to Activate PDFelement 8 for Mac with Registration Code or Serial Number
- Why I cannot Activate PDFelement 8 for Mac after Payment or Upgrade?
- How Can I Get the Mac Product That Was Purchased Previously?
- Why Does PDFelement for Mac Fail to Register? The Information Does Not Match.
- Why Does It Still Not Save Without Watermark After Paying for the Mac Product?