PDFelement-Powerful and Simple PDF Editor
Get started with the easiest way to manage PDFs with PDFelement!
You may need to convert your PDF document to PPT for a live presentation. Thankfully, it is very easy. There are many PDF to PPT converters out there. Among them is the Smallpdf PDF to PPT converter. It is a free online file converter. How to use this tool? And what are its alternatives? In this article, we will discuss all of these.
Let's not dilly-dally. Here's how to use Smallpdf PDF to PPT and its best alternatives.
Part 1. How To Convert PDF to PPT Using Smallpdf
Here are the steps to converting PDF to PPT using Smallpdf:
- Open a web browser and navigate to Smallpdf's PDF to PPT converter tool.
- Click Choose File to upload your PDF file. Alternatively, click the arrow down button to upload from Smallpdf file storage, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Or you can drag and drop the PDF into the orange box.
- Smallpdf will automatically convert the PDF file to PPT.
- Click Download.
You can use this tool for free.
Smallpdf Converter is an online tool.
It is so easy to use.
Online tools can't be accessed without an internet connection.
Smallpdf was impressive in our testing. The steps for converting PDF files to PPT are straightforward. And it converts files in just a few seconds.
Smallpdf also has integrations. You can upload files from your Google Drive or Dropbox. If you are a subscriber, you can also upload from your Smallpdf file storage. And not just that. Smallpdf PDF to PPT converter also allows you to save files on these locations. These features allow you to save so much time.
Part 2. Best Alternative Tools for PDF to PPT Conversion
In case you want to try other ways to convert PDF to PPT, here are your top options.
Method 1: Use HiPDF: The Best Online PDF to PPT Converter
Like Smalpdf, HiPDF is a free online PDF solution. It is feature-rich, fast-performing, and easy to use. What's so great about it is that you can convert multiple PDFs at once. In the free version, you can convert 5 PDFs simultaneously, while the paid version does not have limits.
The steps for converting PDF to PPT using HiPDF are simple too. Here is a quick how-to tutorial:
- Open a web browser and navigate to HiPDF's PDF to PPT converter.
- Click Choose File to upload your PDF document. You can also drag and drop your files to the interface or click the Cloud button to upload from the cloud.
- Choose whether or not to perform OCR. If you choose to perform OCR, select the appropriate Document Language. Please note that the OCR function is exclusive to Pro users.
- Click Convert.
Method 2. Use Wondershare PDFelement: The Best Offline PDF Converter
Offline tools are more stable than their online counterparts. They don't rely on an internet connection, and they have more processing power. Additionally, offline tools are safer to use, especially when dealing with sensitive documents. So some people are more drawn to them.
If you are looking for a good offline PDF to PPT converter, look no further. Wondershare PDFelement is the best tool to use. It is an all-in-one PDF solution with lots of cool features and impressive processing power. Wondershare PDFelement also boasts a user-friendly interface, so any user will find no difficulties in using it.
Here is how to use the tool to convert PDF to PPT:
- Launch Wondershare PDFelement. At the home screen, select Convert. Import the PDF to convert.
- Select PowerPoint(*ppt) or PowerPoint(*pptx) for the Output format.
- Optionally, name the output PPT file.
- Select the Output Folder.
- Click OK.
Part 3. 3 More Tools for PDF to PPT Conversion
There are more PDF to PPT converters you can use.
XODO is an online PDF solution. It is easy to use since the steps are straightforward. Also, XODO does not store your files, so it is safe to use. Indeed, it is one of the best PDF to PPT converters you can use.
Here are the simple steps for converting PDF to PPT using XODO:
- Launch a web browser and visit XODO's PDF to PowerPoint page.
- Click Select File to upload a PDF from your computer. Or import your PDF from the cloud by clicking XODO Drive, Dropbox, or Google Drive. You can also drag and drop the PDF to the interface.
- Click Convert.
- Download the produced PPT file.
It is easy to use.
XODO is a safe tool.
It has integration with cloud services.
Free version users can only use the tool once a day.
Pricing: The Pro version subscription costs $12 per month (billed monthly) or $9 per month (billed yearly).
PDFConverter.com is a free online site where you can convert your PDF files to other formats and vice versa. The best feature of this converter is the OCR. When converting a scanned PDF to PPT, it automatically makes the document editable. Other noteworthy features include free unlimited document processing and the lack of size limits.
Here are the steps for converting PDF to PPT using PDFConverter.com:
- Visit the PDF to PPT page on PDFConverter.com using your preferred web browser.
- Click the Drag & drop file or click here to upload it to upload your PDF. Or, as it says, you can drag and drop files into the area. Alternatively, you can import PDFs from Dropbox or Google Drive by clicking their respective buttons.
- Wait for the conversion to finish. Then, click Download File.
This is a free online converter.
There is no file size limit.
It automatically performs OCR.
The conversion process is a little slow.
PDFCandy is another online PDF solution with converter capabilities. That said, you can use it for PDF to PPT conversions. You can use the tool for free, but there is a file size limit and an hourly limit. Despite those limits, it is a great PDF to PPT converter.
Convert your files using PDFCandy by following these steps:
- Launch a web browser and navigate to PDFCandy's PDF to PPT page.
- Click Add File to upload your PDF. Like the other tools, you can also drag and drop files into the interface or import them from the cloud.
- PDFCandy will automatically convert the uploaded file to PPT. Click the Download File button when it appears. Or click the Arrow down button to save the PPT to your Google Drive or Dropbox.
You can import files from and export files to Google Drive and Dropbox.
You can share the download link to the PPT.
There is an hourly limit.
The free version has a file size limit of less than 500 MB.
Smallpdf is a reliable tool for PDF to PPT conversion. But is it definitively the tool to use? Not at all. You can try some great alternatives. Wondershare PDFelement and HiPDF are the top tools to check if you choose to do so.
HiPDF is an online PDF solution that offers batch processing, unlimited document processing, and OCR (only on the Pro version). Meanwhile, Wondershare PDFelement is an affordable, easy-to-use, and powerful offline PDF software. It also offers batch processing, OCR, and other useful PDF tools.