Top 7 Free PDF to Speech Converters 2023
There is significant importance attached to converting PDF to speech. It is surely true that Portable Document Format (PDF) is one of the best formats for creating, saving, archiving, or sending a school essay, business report or document, or other work. However, one can be exhausted such that reading the documents may be a tough task. It may also be very hard to find time to sit behind your computer so as to review your writing. At such a time you would wish there is a way that you could convert PDF text to speech and download it to the MP3 player to listen. Hopefully, this is very possible with the PDF to audio converters that can read PDF out loud.
This post will introduce 7 tools to turn PDF into speech. Read on to learn more.
Part 1: Top 7 PDF to Audio Converters
Before reading a PDF out loud, it is essential that you complete the process of correcting the typos on the file. This may involve removing every kind of incorrect format or text like the HTML tags, tables, charts, or images; one also needs to create a new PDF document that will be expressly converted to speech.
If you need to edit text to correct typos on a PDF file or create a new PDF document for reading out loud, Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a powerful PDF editor that can change text, images on PDF, delete URL link, extract data from forms, annotate on PDF and more. PDFelement is also a great PDF reader that provides dark/light mode for a better reading experience, and allows you to take notes, compares two PDF files for differences. Free download PDFelement to have a try.
1. Natural Reader Free
Natural Reader is one of the perfect PDF voice readers for Windows and Mac. It can assist one to convert PDF to speech even in languages not familiar. You have the option to adjust the speed of reading and the speaker. Natural Reader comes freely and is a powerful program for converting other written text apart from PDF, like MSWord, Webpage, PDF files, and e-mails into audio files (MP3, WAV, or CD) or even in oral speech. However, if you need to convert PDF to voice and export it to MP3, you have to use the paid version.
How to Convert PDF to Speech with Natural Reader?
- Click + icon to add a PDF document to the PDF to speech converter.
- Click the Play button. The program will start to read PDF out. You can adjust the reading speed or change to a new voice.
- To convert PDF to an audio file, click MP3 to download it.
Why choose Natural Reader Free?
- It has a wide selection of languages: English, French, German, Italian, Swedish, and Arabian. A program is an efficient software for allowing writers to check their works. For sure, it is a discovery for people that cannot read or lost their voice temporarily.
- Can convert multiple text formats.
- It is entirely free.
ReadPlease is the award-winning PDF text to speech reader. It is oriented to different user requirements: business or personal usage. It has three useful products of ReadPlease. ReadPlease version 2003 is totally free to use and offers the whole support of voices. The program can read any text from the Windows clipboard. However, it can't record speech for later listening.
How to turn PDF text to speech with ReadPlease?
- Open this PDF text reader. Copy the PDF text into the main interface of the freeware/
- Press the Play button. And the reader will read the text aloud.
Why choose ReadPlease?
- You can regulate the speed of the sound.
- The interesting peculiarity of the program is that it can read even emotions.
- ReadPlease Plus 2003 provides extra functions, such as the addition of your words and reading from any place of the document you like.
- ReadingBar 2 reads any Website and highlights the words and can read with the help of 20 different voices.
TextAloud automatically converts both typed and PDF texts into naturally rousing speech. The texts can easily listen to from any audio device. TextAloud program will economize on time and assist people who have reading disabilities. It is rather a very essential program for the improvement of reading and is also useful in comprehension in simultaneous listening while looking at the printed text.
How to turn PDF to speech with TextAloud?
- Open TextAloud, and click New Article to add a new PDF file.
- Then you can play the article with any voice you like. You can adjust the speed, volume, pitch, and more.
- Click Save to save the PDF text to an audio in MP3/WMA format.
Why choose TextAloud?
- It has more than 20 voices with various natural accents. There are three products of TextAloud. TextAloud3 is a text to speech program is created especially for Windows OS.
- It has a Next Up Talker program for those people who lost their voice temporarily or permanently.
4. Speaking Notepad
Speaking Notepad is a handy program with high-powered text-to-speech capabilities. This software can easily Convert TXT, RTF, DOC, HTML, and PDF file layouts into MP3, WAV, and WMA. Speaking Notepad has the capacity to read out every separate word or sentence that you type or that is in PDF format. This program lets your eyes gain a rest. You may also type on your keyboard and not look at the screen; Speaking Notepad will read everything for you.
How to convert PDF to speech with Speaking Notepad?
- Copy text from PDF to this converter. You can then edit PDF text if there are any typos.
- Press the Play button to read the PDF text aloud.
- Click the Save button to export the PDF to an audio file.
Why choose Speaking Notepad?
- It also offers you ten different voices and more than 20 foreign languages. 1st read it aloud is an easy-to-use program, and it doesn't use the clipboard, it is sufficient to press some hotkeys.
- First, read it aloud can read texts for children and adults. This program will help you to correct your pronunciation (even some variants of English).
FlameReader is multifunctional software with naturally-human voices. This program can read texts from Word, Emails, Web pages, PowerPoint, PDF, and others. All these documents can be converted to audio files. You can then listen to them with the help of a CD player or iPod player. Flame Reader offers a unique version for the reading of people who has dyslexia, visual problems, or other difficulties. By the way, this program can translate into seven languages: English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and French. Children and adults think that this program is a necessary thing for everyday life.
How to convert PDF to voice with FlameReader?
- Copy text from the PDF to the reader window.
- Press the Read button for it to read the text out loud.
- Click the Convert button to convert the PDF text to audio files.
Why choose FlameReader?
- A multifunctional program that can read texts from Word, emails, and more.
- Supports 7 languages.
- Naturally human voices.
6. YAKiToMe PDF to Speech Online
YAKiToMe is one of the best PDF-to-speech online converters which will automatically transform text to speech. For every registered user, it is entirely open. Once registered, one can upload the PDF documents then this software will automatically convert PDF to speech into .mp3 file format. This is just done by the software that has already been downloaded into the computer.
Why choose YAKiToMe PDF to Speech Online?
- Apart from the PDF documents, YAKiToMe program can allow for the Conversion of Word documents, web pages, text files, emails, RSS feeds, or even books into mp3.
- It has the support of various languages, like Spanish, English, Russian, German, French, and Portuguese. One can select between female and male voices.
7. SpokenText PDF to Audio Reader Online
SpokenText is a very reliable and famous PDF to Speech Converter. There is a 7-day free trial demonstration account. The program will automatically Convert pages/documents to speech PDF, PowerPoint, Word, web pages, plain text, and. It has very fluent spoken text be it in English, French, German, or Spanish. The recordings can be downloaded in the form of m4b or mp3 files.
Why choose SpokenText PDF to Audio Reader ?
- This software, besides, offers Chrome and Firefox extensions that allow you to transform whatever text you find while you surf the web to quickly convert it to audio format.
The Best PDF File Openers
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is concerned with the reading, editing, combining, transforming, and organizing PDFs. It becomes pretty easy to use the speech tools for reading out the PDF documents to effectively organize the work.
The more the documents can be edited, the better the basis for information. The better the storage, content, and the number of people the text can reach. This is entirely the sole work of Wondershare PDFelement, to develop the best possible mechanism dealing with documents, and enhance quick and easy accessibility by lots of people.
Some documents require reading out loud so as to obtain the possible mechanism of editing them. Reading out loud makes it easy to know the content of the PDF, and it is an added advantage to those who have impaired voices. PDF can be edited more easily yet not lose the layout and track through the read-aloud programs.
In conclusion, Wondershare PDFelement is crucial to the above-listed PDF-to-speech programs. They facilitate the process of reading and accessibility by both children and adults in their everyday life. They lessen the task PDFelement aims at doing for saving on the time taken for people to reach on and read their e-mails, PDF, or other web documents in small print. It will also save on their eyesight fatigue. Furthermore, it will be for the ultimate benefit of students studying different foreign languages with particular regard to their pronunciation. Regarding people who have the inability to read because of ailments, these kinds of programs are very indispensable. Lastly, kids are fond of text-to-speech programs that can read different fairy tales. This can be done simply by downloading and installing the program. Enjoy listening to your PDFs!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Download Google Books as PDF Files
- Top 5 PDF to Excel Open Source Converters
- How to Convert PDF to LaTeX
- How to Convert PDF to AI
- 12 Best PDF to MIDI Converter