How to Convert PDF to Fax File
Have you ever received a fax file and you want to reply also in a fax format? Well, to be able to send a fax file you need to convert to a format like TIFF. Converting PDF to fax file is easy and fast when you have the right software. In this article we will show you an easy and a free method that you can convert PDF to fax file.
Free PDF to Fax Service
There are different sites that support conversion of PDF to fax online. One of the sites is PDFaid.com. PDFaid is an all in one site that allows you to merge, rotate, annotate, split, compress and create PDF files. It also supports conversion of images to other formats and also converts documents to several file formats. With that being said, let us now focus on how to convert a PDF to a fax using this website.
Step 1. Visit website on your browser.
Step 2. On the site click on "Select PDF File" and you will be able to browse files on your Mac and upload
Step 3. Next you will have to choose compression type and image quality. You can select the uncompressed format rom the list. The DPI offered include; 72, 96, 150, 200 and 300.
Step 4. After that you can now click on "Generate TIFF". From there you PDF file will now be in TIFF a Fax format. You will now be able to send it with ease. You can also try out other PDF to fax online converters.
All-In-One PDF Editor
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is built with nearly all PDF tools that you may want to use ranging from PDF converter, editor, protector to PDF creator. It also boasts of great user interface that can be used by anyone.
In addition to editing, PDFelement is also capable of creating and converting PDF from or to a variety file formats like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, HTML, EPUB and more. It could also perform the conversion in batches which speeds up the entire process. The learning curve for the software is extremely small, and users would not need to spend hours trying to understand how the software works.
- It is a PDF creator that turns images, RTF, Keynotes, Clipboards, and screen captures, existing PDF files to editable PDF files.
- It can also create PDF forms and allows you to fill them out.
- You can also turn your PDF into image, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Rich Text and Plain Text.
- The OCR functionality makes it possible to search through scanned PDF and also edit them.
- It is built with various markups that allow you to annotate, strikethrough, highlight, underline, add sticky notes, add texts box, add callout comments and a text comments.
- It is a reliable PDF reader. You can easily scroll through pages, navigate, zoom, and navigate through the thumbnails.
- It allows you to protect PDF file with open and user password, which will prevent one from viewing, editing, copying and printing your PDF file.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert SVG to PDF
- How to Convert EPS to PDF
- How to Convert PSD to PDF
- How to Convert PS to PDF
- How to Convert PDF to EPS