How to Convert HTML to PDF Files in Windows
After you save some HTML pages from a website, you'll probably want to convert these HTML files to PDF format to view on devices or share with friends. Mac users are lucky now because Mac OS X has a built-in function that enables Mac users to print HTML files to PDF format. Windows users, however, are not that lucky. To convert HTML to PDF files in Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, we introduce PDFelement.
Among various PDF converters in the market, PDFelement is the most cost-effective PDF solution to convert HTML to PDF. It is an all-in-one PDF software, which enables you to edit, convert, create, annotate, protect, sign PDF files and fill out PDF forms.
How to Convert HTML File to PDF
Step 1. Open the HTML File
Double-click your HTML file to open it with the default browser that you prefer, and click the "Print" button in your browser.
Step 2. Print HTML to PDF
Select "Wondershare PDFelement" as the printer, then click the "Print" button in the new window to print.
Step 3. Save HTML as PDF after Printing
Then the printed PDF file will be opened in PDFelement automatically, you can save the document on your computer directly.
Video on How to Convert HTML to PDF Files
Other Recommendations for HTML to PDF Converters
1. Total HTML Converter
Total HTML Converter is a simple and smart program which allows you to convert, edit, save or generate PDF from HTML files. Users could also convert other CSS styles to PDF. The converted files could be easily saved with intact information. Apart from these simple features, users could add watermark and digital signatures to the converted PDF files.
- Simple user interface for file conversions into PDF.
- Useful for converting HTML files and CSS styles into PDF.
- Multiple conversions of files into PDF is time-consuming.
2. Win2PDF HTML to PDF Converter
Win2PDF is a software which works well with all Windows OS. It not only allows you to convert your HTML files into PDF, but you could also convert, embed fonts, add watermark and encrypt the PDF files. You could also merge PDF files from your computer.
- Supports HTML to PDF file conversions.
- Merge PDF files.
- The size of the converted files is larger compared to the original source format when it consists of graphics.
3. Free HTML to PDF
Free HTML to PDF converter is a perfect tool for batch processing. You could convert multiple websites from HTML files to PDF. It mainly supports HTML, XML, Text files and PDF files. It is very easy to use as you just need to enter the URL of the website and convert it into PDF. It could be downloaded & saved in PDF format. If you are in a hurry to convert any website into PDF document, then this is the right tool.
- Supports HTML to PDF file conversion (including multiple HTML conversions).
- 2 simple clicks for generating PDF.
- Supports limited file formats.
4. VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter
VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter is an intuitive and simple user interface. It supports various file formats especially HTML to PDF. It also allows conversion of image file formats such as JPEG, BMP, GIF and TIFF. Password protection for the converted files is also available along with other customization options. Even though the conversion of HTML files to PDF takes a lot of time, it is a handy tool.
- Conversion of image files formats and HTML to PDF.
- Password protection for converted files.
- Too costly for a simple application with limited features.
- Time-consuming due to slow conversion of files.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Annotate A PDF
- 5 Ways to Rotate PDF (Updated for 2020)
- How to Crop PDF to Remove Margins in Windows
- How to Merge PDF with the Best PDF Merger
- How to Edit PDF Image Files without Losing Quality