9 Best PDF to Excel Converter of 2022
How do you convert a PDF to Excel? Ideally, a good PDF to Excel converter should perform useful conversions that save you time and effort. Here we not only provided detailed steps about how to convert PDF to Excel but also provide a list of the best PDF to Excel converter tools that are helpful. Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is one of the best PDF to Excel converter tools on the market, which can help you convert PDF to XLS and XLSX files without losing quality.
Steps to Convert PDF to Excel
What's more, PDFelement even has the OCR feature that can help you convert PDF image to excel. Here are the steps to convert PDF to Excel with PDFelement.
Step 1. Import PDF
Open the PDF file you want to convert in PDFelement. Go to the "Convert" tab and click on the "To Excel" button.
Step 2. Convert PDF to Excel
A pop-up window will appear. In the pop-up window, select the output folder and output format you want to convert to. In this case, it would be .xlsx or PDF to xls, etc.
Before conversion, you can also click the "Settings" button to select an option for whether you want to combine all pages into a single excel sheet.
The features to create, edit, annotate, and convert, etc are also included in this program. As one of the most cost-effective professional PDF to Excel converters, it can also help you convert password protected PDF to excel. Additionally, you can set preferences for the converted excel file to have a single sheet or multiple sheets. Here is the guide about how to convert PDF to CSV file for your reference.
How to Batch Convert PDF to Excel
PDFelement also supports converting multiple PDFs to Excel files in a batch to help you save time. Below is this PDF to Excel Converter Free Download.
Step 1. Choose Batch Process
After opening PDFelement, click the "Batch PDF" tab to load multiple PDF files.
Step 2. Export PDF to Excel
Choose the output format .xls or .xlsx as you want, then click the "Apply" button to start the process.
Other PDF to Excel Converters
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is an all-in-one PDF tool. It includes features to create, edit, annotate, and convert PDFs. As one of the most cost-effective professional PDF to Excel converter programs available for all platforms including MacOS, Windows, and even iOS devices, this PDF editor even supports the conversion of password-protected PDF files. Additionally, you can set preferences for the converted Excel file to be a single sheet or multiple sheets.
- Affordable price for all users.
- iOS and Android versions are available.
- Supports converting, creating, editing, and annotating PDFs.
- Compare two PDF files' differences quickly.
- The OCR feature enables you to convert scanned PDFs to editable Excel files with a single sheet or multiple sheets depending on your preference.
2. PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is one of the best PDF converter tools on the market, which can help you convert PDF to Excel without losing quality. Compared to online PDF to Excel converter tools, it’s quicker and more secure, while retaining 100% of the original layout. What's more, it even has the OCR feature that can help you convert scanned PDF images to Excel.
- With the embedded OCR feature, you can easily convert scanned and image-based PDF documents to an Excel spreadsheet
- Formatting and layout quality of the original content is well maintained
- Can process multiple PDF files into a single Excel file
3. Nitro Pro 12
Nitro Pro 12 is similar to PDFelement in that it offers a complete solution to deal with digital documents, enabling you to convert, edit, merge, protect, view, and sign PDF documents.
- Combine and merge other document formats to PDF.
- Text, images, and other items can be edited easily.
- It can convert PDFs to many other office formats besides Excel.
- Excel documents can also be converted to image formats.
- There is no Mac version
- There is no app for mobile devices
4. Cute PDF Professional
Cute PDF Professional is another tool that provides advanced settings for converting and controlling output files in Windows. It simplifies your conversion process from PDF to Excel, making it much easier to maintain your documents.
- Supports form creation and editing
- Creation of PDF documents is not available
5. Infix PDF Editor
Infix PDF Editor lets you edit and create PDF documents. Typos in the documents can be caught during the conversion process from PDF to Excel. However, it does lack some useful conversion tools, making it a less professional program than others.
- Edit and print features are available
- Searching and replacing text isn’t as quick as with other programs
If you have difficulties conducting data analysis, then PDF2XL could be your best option. With its smart PDF to Excel converter tool, you can convert PDF documents to .xlsx or .xls format and reduce human error.
- The conversion speed is 500 PDFs per minute
- More than 130 languages are supported
- You can scan paper documents and convert them to Excel files
- Supports data extraction from files
- Only 10 pages of each document can be converted with the trial version
7. Corel PDF Fusion
Corel PDF Fusion is a complete PDF solution that can easily edit, create, and manage PDFs. Most file formats are supported and it has a clean and easy interface for users of any experience level.
- Very small learning curve
- User-friendly interface
- Supports multiple modes to view PDFs
- No OCR tool is available
8. Office Convert PDF to Excel for XLS
You can use Office Convert PDF to Excel for XLS for the conversion of PDF files to Excel format. The whole conversion process can be completed in just a few steps. Simply load PDF files to the list, select an output folder, and hit the "Convert" button to start the process. Then you're done.
- Text and image quality is maintained when converted from PDF to Excel
- Complete the conversion process in one click
- The formatting remains the same as the original in the converted Excel file
- Not compatible with Pentium 1 processors or old browsers
How to Convert PDF to Excel with Adobe Acrobat
If you do not have a converter, but can open and view PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat, you can still convert PDF files to Excel without the use of a converter.
1. Open a PDF
Open a PDF document with Adobe Acrobat, and then go to the "Tools" option and choose "Export PDF."
2. Export PDF to Excel
Select "Spreadsheet" >"Microsoft Excel Workbook" as the output format to export your PDF to a .xlsx file directly.
Tips for Choosing the Right PDF to Excel Converter
It can be difficult to select a proper PDF to Excel converter. You may need to try out many PDFs to .xls converter tools to see which one fits your requirements. Our top recommendation is Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor as the best PDF to Excel converter.
- It is the most cost-effective tool, taking into account both price and features.
- It is a stable and easy-to-use program.
- It provides a free trial version so you can try it out first.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert ODT to PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to HWP Files
- How to Remove Metadata from PDF
- How to Print to PDF in 3 Methods
- How to Embed PDF in HTML Easily