XML file consists of Unicode and data structures for website services. XML is also known as Extensible Markup Language which is one of the markup languages used for the World Wide Web. It becomes much more flexible for professionals when you convert XML to PDF file format. Wondering how to open an xml file in PDF? In this article, we'll cover how to convert XML to PDF with PDFelement.
How to Convert XML to PDF with PDFelement
Step 1. Open XML Files
Open your XML file by double-clicking it. It will be opened in your default internet browser. You can also open it with Notepad or Microsoft Word.
Step 2. Convert XML to PDF
After opening the XML file on your computer, click the "Print" button in the whichever program you used to open the file. You'll need to select "Wondershare PDFelement" as the printer option.
Step 3. Save Converted PDF
After printing your file to PDF, it will automatically be opened in PDFelement. Click "Save As" within the "File" menu to save the PDF file to your computer.
Why Use PDFelement to convert XML to PDF
PDFelement is the best choice to convert XML to PDF files. It includes an extensive set of beneficial features that you can use to edit your PDF files. It also supports 30 different file formats, along with PDF. It's no wonder why so many professionals use it to create and edit PDFs.
Here are the key features:
- Editing and customization options for converted PDF documents.
- Flexible conversion of XML files into PDF.
- Password protection for converted XML files into PDF.
- Conversion between a wide range of different file formats to PDF.
- Merge, convert, edit, or save converted PDF Files.
- OCR Technology allows for editing of scanned or image-based PDF files.
- Amazing features to create and edit PDF files like bookmarks, redaction tools, watermarks, comments, and more.