How to Convert PDF to LaTeX
Documents play a crucial role in different organizations. An important aspect of the document is the file format, which ensures that the file is readable by the end-user on any system. PDF is one such cross-functional file format, which is independent of operating system, hardware, software, and even a device. Microsoft's websites use the ASPX extension instead of HTML format.
The file format is more of an Internet media type document, developed and introduced by Microsoft. The extension stands for Active Server Pages. There is a necessity to convert such ASPX to PDF to ensure that the end user receives the ability to read the file irrespective of the system and its specifications.
Best ASPX to PDF Converter
As stated earlier, ASPX is an Internet media type document and therefore, it is easy to open such a file using a web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera. The steps provided below will be helpful in opening ASPX file in Chrome and save it as a PDF document.
Step 1. Open the ASPX File with Chrome
Drag the ASPX file from your desktop into the URL field of Chrome where you enter web addresses. It will automatically open the ASPX file. You can now view the content present in the ASPX file.
Step 2. Convert ASPX File to PDF
It is now time to convert the file into PDF. To do this, press "Ctrl + P" to open the print settings of the web page. From the pop-up window, press the "Change" button under the "Destination" tab to convert the document into a PDF file. You will now have to select "Save as PDF" option. Press the "Save" button appearing in the next screen, as shown below to save the ASPX file to PDF document.
Best PDF Editor for Windows and Mac Users
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor provides the needed ability for an individual to gain complete control over PDFs. An impressive feature of the program is the incorporation of various tools that help in changing in creating PDFs with ease. The software package is available in Windows, Mac and iOS to suit the requirements of various users.
- The editing feature provided within the PDFelement software provides the ability for the user to change the font, font size, style, color, images, and adjust pages within a PDF document
- The industry-leading OCR tool gives the ability to convert an image-based PDF file to a selectable and editable document
- The convert and create tool helps in converting a file into different outputs at faster speeds
- The Form feature automatically highlights all the fillable areas within a document
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Free Open Source PDF Editors 2022- Updated
- Top 5 Image Translator in 2022
- Top 5 EPUB to MOBI Converter in 2022
- Top 5 MOBI to EPUB Converter
- How to Open .pages on Windows