How to Convert XFA to PDF Easily and Quickly
XFA documents are not supported by many PDF readers. XFA forms were developed to enhance the processing of web forms. Starting from PDF 1.5 specifications, XFA forms can also be used in PDF files. The main reason people use XFA forms is that they offer better visual quality. And if that matters to you and want to use it in your PDF file, your best bet is to use PDFelement that will help you convert XFA to PDF easily and quickly.
Step by Step Tutorial for Converting XFA to PDF
One of the basic principles PDFelement is built on is simplicity. We pride in being able to deliver simple and easy ways for the most complicated tasks. Here is the step by step guide you can also find on the website.
Step 1: Convert XFA to PDF
Click on the "Create PDF" box and select the XFA files you want to open. Then this XFA is converted to PDF. Even a simpler option is to just drag and drop any XFA files into PDFelement and the process will start.
Step 2: Fill XFA-Based PDF Forms
You can now click "Highlight Fields" to fill XFA-based PDF forms. You can also submit the XFA-based PDF forms after you fill.
Step 3: Save PDF
Click on the button "File" and then click on "Save as". Select the location for the PDF file and the file will be saved as a PDF.
As we mentioned, when you need to keep the quality of the XFA form and use it in a PDF file, the best solution is to convert the document without losing quality. Not many tools can do that, but PDFelement is one of the select few that can. Even more, with PDFelement you will get control over your PDF files like never before. In addition to being able to convert XFA to PDF, you can also create XFA form, and much more. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the basic and advanced features of PDFelement.
First and foremost, PDFelement is one of the few PDF tools that can open, read, and recognize XFA-based PDF forms automatically. Opening, reading, and filling an XFA-based PDF form is one of the new features of the product. We recognize the need users have to convert XFA to PDF, and we deliver on the task. Other features include:
- Editing graphic-based objects. You get all the tools for editing graphic-based objects such as crop, rotate, mirror, and much more.
- Add any file attachments in a PDF document for enriching your PDFs.
- Support for a multi-tiled display that will make working within your PDF document easier and simpler operation.
- All the basic features like creating, converting, viewing, and annotation for PDF documents.
How to Create XFA Forms with Adobe Forms Designer
You can use the Adobe Forms Designer to create XFA forms. Some prior experience is needed, but every user can do it by using the guidelines. When you start Adobe Forms Designer, you can create a new form from scratch, use a template to create a form, or open an existing one. When you are creating a new XFA form, there are few things you need to pay attention to.
- The design and layout are some of the most important aspects of the XFA form. The design should result in a readable, logically laid out, easy to use, and uncluttered form.
- Naming is an important aspect, and you should use naming specific to the organization. Follow simple and standardized naming conventions.
- In order to save time for future projects, it is a good idea to create templates and reusable forms. When you are starting a new form, these templates will help you accelerate the process.
- Scripts and calculations enhance the functionalities of the forms and make sure you provide a rich user experience. Some developers prefer to use scripting, while others use the enhancements of the features in the Designer.
- Last, but not least, pay attention to accessibility. You need to follow the accessibility standards so that your form is enhanced for users with disabilities.
Bonus Tips for Converting XFA to PDF
In order to make your experience and answer the question of how to convert XFA to PDF, let’s talk about some bonus tips.
- When you create XFA forms, add interactive features that PDF supports.
- You might notice problems like code lost and field name problems when converting, but the form is editable as PDF and you can then change the fields using editing features.
- As mentioned, little editing can save you a lot of time for the simple conversion of XFA to PDF.
- Always keep a master document. Save multiple versions of the XFA document in PDF for different users. But always keep a master document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Steps to Separate PDF Pages on Windows
- Efficient Way to Create PDF from Scanner
- Convert Kindle to PDF in Easy Way
- How to Open XFA Form and Fill XFA Form Easily
- How to Convert XLSX/XLS to PDF