How to Convert PDF Table to Excel
You may want to convert a PDF table to Excel so that you can easily edit the table or organize or sum up numbers in an Excel spreadsheet. However, the challenge is getting a PDF to excel table converter. If you are caught in this mix-up, then bury your worries for good. In this article, you shall receive a detailed guide on how to convert PDF table to excel.
How to Convert PDF to Excel with Smallpdf
Step 1. Download the PDF to Excel Table Converter
Click "Free Download" to install PDFelement and run it on your computer to access the primary window.
On the bottom left of this window, click the "Open files" button. Browse the target PDF file and click "Open" to open it on the program's interface.
Step 2. Convert PDF Table to Excel
When the PDF file is successfully uploaded, click the "Form" tab on the toolbar. From the sub-menu, select the "More" > "Extract Data" option. A Data Extraction prompt will pop up. Simply check the radio button beside the "Extract data from form fields in PDF" and hit "Apply". Then name the extracted data file and choose a folder to save.
Step 3. Open the Excel File
When the conversion process is complete, click the output folder link to open the PDF table converted to Excel.
Method 2: How to Copy Table from PDF to Excel
Step 1. Copy Table from PDF to Excel
Launch PDFelement on your computer and upload the PDF file containing the table to be copied to Excel. Once uploaded, go to "Edit" on the top toolbar, select the PDF file content you want it to appear on the Excel table. Double-click this content and select the "Copy" option.
Step 2. Paste the Content into Excel Directly
Open the Excel file on Microsoft Excel and paste the copied content to the right field. Once through, click the "Save" button to save the changes.
Method 3: How to Copy PDF to Excel
Step 1. Open a PDF File
Locate and click the "Open File" button to access the file explorer window. Select the PDF file you want to copy to Excel and click "Open" to import it to the program.
Step 2. Convert PDF to Excel
When the PDF file is uploaded, click the "Convert" tab and choose the "To Excel" option.
Step 3. Settings for Converting PDF to Excel
The "Save As" window will be displayed on the screen. Simply choose a suitable save folder. Click the "Settings" tab to perform desired output settings. Once satisfied, confirm the settings and hit the "Save" button to save PDF as an Excel file.
Step 4. Copy PDF to Excel
Now locate the newly created Excel file and click to open. Copy the contents of this Excel file and paste it into the target Excel file.
What is PDFelement? It is an incredible PDF tool tailored to provide the best PDF experience for users. The program has an assortment of up to par features that enable users to convert PDF files to editable formats. You can convert the PDF files in a batch to any preferred format. Moreover, this software has a friendly user interface that ensures a non-steep learning curve for newbies. Before you even start, you are just a few clicks away from completing your task. It offers a free trial version for users to confirm its features before finally upgrading to the paid version. Here are some of the features.
- Create PDF - It allows users to create PDF files from other file formats or through scanned files.
- Edit PDF - This program enables users to edit texts, images, and links embedded in a PDF file, crop pages, and perform spell checks.
- Convert PDF- It provides a platform for users to convert PDF files to and from several types of file formats like Word, PPT, Excel, and JPG, and others.
- Annotate PDF - This program allows users to add comments, stamps, text markups, and add attachments to PDF file content with ease.
- PDF OCR - This feature converts scanned PDF into editable and searchable modes.
- Protect and Share PDFs - It offers an array of security features to enable the safe sharing of documents. These features include passwords and permissions, digital signatures, and redaction.
- Create Forms - This program provides an effective way of data extraction using interactive PDF forms.
- Batch Process - This program supports the conversion of multiple files at the same time hence saving on both time and energy.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Transfer PDF to Excel
- How to Embed PDF in Excel
- How to Compress PDF to 200 KB
- How to Convert Word to Excel
- How to Make PDF Smaller