How to Turn PDF into Excel
Microsoft Excel offers one of the best ways to create documents particularly reports that require a lot of detailed information about various subjects. The analytic nature of Excel can make even the most complex of subjects easy to manage and understand. It is therefore not uncommon to find yourself with information on a PDF document that you want to include in an Excel document. Rather than have to copy all the data on the computer, you can simply turn PDF into Excel to automatically add all the data to an Excel file. In this article, we share with you how to do that.
Method 1: How to Turn PDF into Excel
The level of success you have when trying to turn PDF to Excel will depend on the tool you use. Here, we are using one of the best programs for this task: PDFelement. So, take a moment to install the program on your computer and then follow these simple steps to use it to turn PDF into Excel.
Step 1: Open a PDF File
Run the program on your computer and in the main window, click on "Open files" to begin the process. This will allow you to browse for the PDF file you want to turn to Excel and open it.
Step 2: Turn PDF into Excel
With the PDF document open on the program, simply click on the "Convert" tab in the main menu and then select "To Excel" to choose Excel as the output format.
Step 3: Settings for Turning PDF into Excel
In the "Save As" dialogue box that appears, enter the preferred file name and file location. You can also click on " Convert Settings" to customize the converted PDF document any way you want.
Method 2: How to Turn a PDF File into an Excel Spreadsheet
Alternatively, you can also use these simple steps to turn PDF into Excel:
Step 1: Click on "Convert PDF"
In the program's Home window, click on the "Convert PDF" button.
Step 2: Open PDF before Turning it into Excel
This will open a dialogue box that will allow you to locate the PDF document that you would like to convert to Excel. Locate the file, click on it to select it, and then click on the "Open" button.
Step 3: Turn PDF into Excel
In the "Save As" dialogue box that appears, select "Excel Files" in the "Save as Type" section. Select the location you would like to save the file to and choose a file name. Click on "Save" and the file will be converted to Excel and saved in your selected output folder.
Step 4: Finish the Process
The program will notify you when the process is complete, and you can click the "Open" button to directly go to the folder to find the converted file.
PDFelement is the best solution when you want to turn PDF documents into other formats and vice versa. The processes we've described above can be used to turn PDF not just into Excel, but to a whole host of other formats including Word, HTML, PowerPoint and more. But this software is not just a document converter. It is a complete PDF management program with numerous helpful features that include:
- This program is designed to be simple and uncomplicated. This means that you don't need much time to learn how to use it.
- You can create PDF with multiple methods, including right-clicking, dragging and with the "Create PDF" button.
- You can edit PDF with the texts, images, graphics and pages on the document.
- It also has an OCR function that can be used to transform and edit image-based or scanned PDF documents.
- It also offers you numerous options for annotating a PDF document and collaborating with others.
- It also comes with security features that are designed to keep the document or sections of the document from access by unauthorized individuals.
PDFelement presents the most comprehensive solution for the conversion of PDF to other formats. The fact that is very easy to use is an added advantage.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Make PDF from Pictures
- How to Make a PDF to a JPG
- How to Attach PDF in Excel
- How to Convert Excel to Word
- How to Export Images from PDF