How to Export PDF Form Data to Excel
PDF forms are essential in cases where people or respondents have to fill the data. PDF forms offer a simple way of collecting and filling data. However, after receiving the feedback or after all the forms have been filled, there is a need to analyze the data. The best way to analyze data is by using Excel spreadsheets as Excel spreadsheets offer accurate and efficient results. Therefore, the data contained in the PDF forms will need to be exported to Excel. Here you can learn how to export PDF form data to Excel with PDFelement.
Easy Step to Export Form Data to Excel
The steps provided below guides you through on how you can export data from PDF file to Excel with ease. Download PDFelement on your computer. From there, you can launch it and follow these steps.
Step 1. Open a PDF Form
Run the PDFelement on your computer and then click "Open File" to browse the PDF form that you want to use. You can also go to your document folders and drag and drop it to the program's window.
Step 2. Export data from PDF to Excel
Select “Form”, click the "More" button and then choose "Extract Date". A dialogue box will emerge asking you to set the options for the conversion. Click "Extract data from form fields in PDF". Then click "Apply". All the data in your PDF form will be exported to a CSV file. Choose a folder to save your extract data, click "Save" and you can open the spreadsheet on your computer.
After exporting PDF form data to Excel, PDFelement will open the output folder directly for you. By default, the output file is in the folder where your PDF form is. Double click it to check the output data. This is about how to export PDF form data to Excel. If you need to convert scanned PDF file to Excel, PDFelement is also a great choice.
Video on How to Export PDF Form Data to Excel
For you to be able to extract PDF form data to Excel, then you will need a tool that can do the task effortlessly. I would recommend PDFelement for you. With a click, all the data in the form export automatically to Excel.
Below are some of the great features of the PDFelement that you will enjoy if you try it.
- It is a form creator that helps create custom fillable forms with checkboxes, text fields buttons and more.
- It automatically recognizes non-fillable forms and makes them fillable. You can export data from piles of standard and scanned PDF forms to spreadsheets in one batch job.
- It supports robust editing where you can control your PDFs by adjusting or changing the font type, size, and color without losing the original format of the file.
- You can convert scanned documents to editable, searchable and selectable PDFs with the help of the OCR.
- It will help you reflow text automatically when altering paragraphs in Single Line or paragraph mode.
- It helps create PDFs from the conversion of more than 300 files including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web page images and much more.
- It converts PDFs to other file formats such as images, Word document, Excel, HTML, TIFF, and other file formats.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- PNG to PDF: 3 Methods to Convert PNG to PDF
- How to Create Subscript and Superscript Text in PDF
- PDFelement Recognized as a 2021 Top Rated Document Management System by TrustRadius
- How to Merge JPG to PDF in Windows
- Best Way to Trim PDF to Adjust Its Margins