How to Convert EPS to PDF
For exchanging images, drawings e.g. logo, map or even layout of pages, a file format called EPS i.e. Encapsulated PostScript is used as a standard graphics file format. Although EPS is still used, but due to certain limitations e.g. quality EPS artwork will suffer if EPS file is sent to a printer not supporting PostScript. Therefore it may be regarded as an outdated file format replaced by PDF i.e. Portable Document Format.
PDF is independent of operating system, software and hardware. It is conveniently used for exchanging advertisements or complete pages. Some other advantages of PDF include graphic integrity, Security and Compactness whereas PDF files are easy to create, read and use. Therefore question is what to do if we have EPS files and want to go for more flexible and industry standard PDF file. EPS to PDF Conversion is possible either using some available software or even using online converter. Here we will show you how to achieve it.
Best EPS File to PDF Converter
Free online conversion from EPS to PDF is easy and fast. Several conveniently applicable tool are available on internet. You don't have to download. For example at Zamzar.com conversion involves following simple steps.
Step 1. Upload EPS File
Go to the website of Zamzar. Select "Choose Files" or "URL". Choose file to be converted. That can be done by drag and drop also. Then select the format to convert into. This step allows, offering wide range of file formats, to choose PDF as file format. To receive back file converted into desired PDF file, enter your email.
Step 2. Convert EPS File to PDF
Press the "Convert" button to let online conversion go. That's all. You'll soon reveice the converted PDF in the email account you provided earlier.
Best PDF Editor for Windows and Mac Users
The best software on internet for any kind of editing of PDF file is Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. It's a very flexible software for heavy load allowing conversion of PDF to files in all of the common format. Editing tools for creating as well as editing documents got through scanned papers are provided in it.
- Conveniently it can replace Adobe because it have all the features of Adobe with extra features in it, and it is cheaper and hence cost effective as well.
- Equipped with OCR Function. Many other PDF editors do not have this very important feature. The ability to convert scanned documents into editable PDF file makes this software awesome.
- The software is user friendly to the extent that anyone who know use of mouse can use it.
- You literally do not need any other helping tool as the software is compact and navigates through the system to perform all kind of tasks. So it is cost effective as you don't have to purchase any other editor. It offers free trial as well to guaranty its worth.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to Flipbook
- How to Convert PS to PDF
- How to Convert PDF to DWG
- How to Convert DWG to PDF
- How to Convert CBR to PDF