How to Convert PSD to PDF
Are you looking to convert PSD to PDF? Maybe you need a more flexible file format that you can easily manipulate with software. For example, you can work with text, images, fonts, and 2-D vector graphics within a PDF file to create mind-blowing presentations.
Powerful features of PSD-to-PDF software save time and money while allowing you to create versatile and highly presentable documents with just a few clicks of your mouse. It all boils down to how quickly and easily you can work around proprietary formats using a single tool that completes all important document functions including conversion.
Best PSD File to PDF Converter
It's important to note that once a PSD file is converted into any other format, including PDF, JPG, or PNG, image layers within a PSD file are lost. Gimp is one of the best tools to achieve the conversion. Here we wll show you how exactly can you do that.
Step 1. Install Gimp
Go to the download page of Gimp. Install the program after the download process.
Step 2. Convert PSD File to PDF
Open Gimp after installation. Then go to the "File" tab and choose "Print". On the pop-up window, there is a "Select Printer" option. Select "novaPDF 8" at that point. You can customize the settings by clicking "Perferences". Finally, click "Print" to start the converting process. The PDF file will soon be saved in your computer.
Best PDF Editor for Windows and Mac Users
PDFelement is one of the most versatile softwares you'll find today. Here's a tool that helps you convert and create files, and add format text, images, and a host of other functions with great ease. You won't need another PDF reader or editor once you apply the functions available within this program, as it performs equally well on both Windows and Mac computers.
- Fillable fields are highlighted, so you can complete filling out forms in comfort. Create as many personalized forms with text files, drop-down lists, buttons, digital signatures, and other interesting options.
- Choose any popular file format like Word or Excel, and watch this powerful software convert PDFs into the desired format at lightning speed and in batches.
- Exercise more control and easily edit PDF files with Wondersoft PDFelement for Windows or Mac.
- Take any scanned image and turn it into a fully editable PDF document using the software's powerful OCR technology.
- Create any number of media files, then protect them with passwords before dispatching them to different users.
- Professional and highly-visible headers and footers can be customized for better organization.
- Embedded into the software are useful functions like sticky notes, highlights, text boxes, and freehand drawing that can underline, highlight, or strikeout text.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert Publisher to PDF
- How to Convert PS to PDF
- How to Convert PDF to DWG
- Safari Can't Open PDF Files in OS X Mavericks? See the Solution
- How to Convert PDF to Flipbook