How to Convert WordPad to PDF
Are you in the need of an appropriate WordPad to PDF converter? Yes, converting WordPad to PDF can prove daunting if you have not converted the file before. However, with the proper tool, the entire process becomes seamless. In this article, we shall calm your nerves by digging into the best three ways on how to convert WordPad to PDF online and offline. Let us start with offline methods.
Method 1: How to Convert WordPad to PDF
Before navigating into the core of how to convert WordPad to PDF, it is worth noting that the output format of WordPad is RTF. So, if you come across an RTF file, then be sure to be working with WordPad created files. In this method, we are going to focus on how to convert RTF to PDF using the best converter - PDFelement. Launch PDFelement, click the Create PDF tab to select the .rtf format file to be opened, then the created PDF file will be opened in it, click the File>Save As button to save it on your computer.
Step 1. Click "Create PDF"
Download, install and run PDFelement on your PC. On the main interface, locate and click the "Create PDF" link.
Step 2. Convert WordPad to PDF
From the subsequent file directory window, choose the target WordPad file and click "Open" to upload the file into the program's interface.
Step 3. Save the PDF to Your Computer
Click "File" > "Save As" to save the created PDF file. Select the output folder and now the "Save As" window shall be displayed. Once satisfied with the selections made, hit the "Save" button to trigger the conversion of WordPad to PDF file format.
Method 2: How to Convert WordPad to PDF
Step 1. Click "From File"
To start with, run PDFelement on your PC to display the primary interface. Navigate to the "Home" tab of the toolbar. Locate and click the "From File" icon on the submenu.
Step 2. Select the WordPad File
The program will redirect you to the file explorer window. Choose the WordPad file you want to be converted to PDF and hit the "Open" button within the file explorer window. The program will then open the WordPad file and create it into PDF format.
Step 3. Save WordPad to PDF
Now hover your cursor over the "File" tab and select the "Save As" option from the submenu. From the three "Save As" locations, choose "This PC." Navigate to the desired output folder and click "Save" to convert your WordPad file to PDF.
From the above guide, it is crystal clear that PDFelement is a powerful WordPad to PDF converter. This program transforms the way we convert files by making it so simple and efficient. The sleek interface, coupled with incredible conversion speed, makes it the right choice for users across the globe. Unlike other programs, PDFelement offers multiple ways to convert WordPad to PDF, and hence users will hardly get stuck or bored. Whether you want to convert single or several WordPad files to PDF at once, you do not have to fret because this program can handle multiple files at the same time. Besides WordPad, it supports an array of other file formats, including docs, Excel, HTML, and image formats, among others. The following are other features available:
- Perform PDF OCR to make scanned documents editable and searchable.
- Share PDF files via email attachments, Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Drives.
- Optimize PDF files without compromising the quality.
- Protect your PDF file with the help of passwords, digital signatures, and redaction.
- Create and fill forms manually or automatically.
- Edit PDF contents, including images, links, and texts.
- Add comments, text markups, drawings, and highlight PDF contents with ease.
- Combine several file formats to form a single PDF file.
Method 3: How to Convert WordPad to PDF Online
HiPDF is a plausible free online WordPad to PDF converter with plenty of excellent integrated features. The program has a user-friendly interface and is thus a smooth ride for users, whether experts or newbies. The following steps clearly illustrate how to convert RTF to PDF using hiPDF.
- Step 1. Visit HiPDF RTF to PDF converter online to access the homepage.
- Step 2. Tap the "Choose File" button and browse for the RTF file from the subsequent file directory. Once located, select and click "Open" to upload it to hiPDF. Alternatively, you can drag the input RTF file and drop it on the drop region within the program's interface. Other file upload options include Dropbox, One Drive, and box.
- Step 3. After Uploading the WordPad (RTF) file, hit the "Convert" button to allow the program to start to convert WordPad to PDF. You can monitor the conversion progress on the background.
- Step 4. When the conversion process is complete, hit the "Download" button to fetch your new PDF file.
And this is how you can seamlessly convert WordPad files into PDF.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Transfer PDF to Word
- How to Convert PDF to Word Offline
- How to Transform PDF to Word
- How to Create PDF from Images
- How to Change PDF to PNG