How to Convert PDF to Word Offline
Are you tired of using online converters to convert PDF to Word? Do you want to run away from the shortcomings of the online converters? The solution is simple, that is getting yourself a suitable PDF to Word converter offline and enjoying the best way to convert PDF to Word offline. To ease your hassle, this article gives you a thorough guide on how to convert PDF to Word offline using the best PDF to Word converter offline.
Method 1: How to Convert PDF to Word Offline on PC/Mac
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor provides various plausible ways for users to convert PDF to Word offline. The following steps illustrate how users can convert PDF to Word offline with PDFelement.
Step 1. Import the PDF File
When the program opens, click the "Open File" link at the bottom to allow you to browse for the PDF file you want to convert to Word. Select the PDF file and click "Open" within the File Explorer window, and the program will automatically open the PDF file.
Step 2. Convert PDF to Word Offline
Now navigate to the toolbar and select the "Convert" tab. This will then provide you with several file format options that you can choose. Just ignore other formats and select the "To Word" option.
Step 3. Select Output Folder
From the subsequent "Save As" window, choose a suitable destination folder for the file awaiting conversion. You can click on the "Settings" tab to perform other relevant output settings. Once satisfied, click "Save" to confirm the chosen save path and trigger the program to convert PDF to Word.
You can also convert PDF to Word with Convert PDF button on PDFelement or convert multiple PDF files to word at the same time with its Batch PDF button.
PDF to Word Converter Offline (Free Download for PC/Mac)
Converting PDF to Word has never been as easy as it is with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. The effortless and straightforward process illustrates how the design of PDFelement was tailored for a better experience of the users. If you want to convert a single PDF file or multiple PDF files seamlessly then, this program will do it for you. The program offers plenty of easy ways to convert PDF into Word or several other formats like Excel, PPT, HTML, image, and PDF/A format, which is the ISO standard PDF format for archiving and keeping electronic documents for long. Also, users can modify their conversion settings to suit their needs. For those who want to convert scanned PDF files to editable and searchable mode, this program offers an OCR option to solve their issues. PDFelement is itself an all-in-one platform, possessing an assortment of available features. Some of them include:
- Edit PDF texts, links, and images; add watermarks, headers, and footers.
- Annotate PDF files using comments, reviews, drawings, stamps, and text markups.
- Fill in forms, extract data, import data, and export form data.
- Organize PDF files by extracting, inserting, or rotating pages.
- Combine several files to form a single PDF file.
- Optimize PDF to the desired size without degrading the quality.
- Share PDF files as email attachments via Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
- Print PDF files and customize print settings to suit their need.
Method 2: How to Convert PDF to Word Offline on iPhone
If you want to convert large files or multiple PDF files to word on your iPhone, the best way is to download the PDF converter app on your phone to convert PDF to Word offline. PDFelement for iOS provides Convert feature that enables you to do that. It can convert PDF to word, excel, jpg, png and more. Another benefit of using the offline PDF to Word converter app is that it also allows you to annotate, edit your PDF files.
Step 1: Install and open PDFelement on iPhone.
Step 2: Tap Convert and select the PDF file you want to convert offline. You can add the PDF file from the File app on iPhone.
Step 3: Tap the three dot icon and then Convert > to Word.
Method 3: How to Convert PDF to Word Offline on Android
You can convert PDF to Word offline on Android with WPS Office. WPS Office is a free office suite that enables you to edit and convert PDF, Word, Excel and other documents.
It is also a PDF reader that can view, comment PDF, and scan files to PDF. It is a complete office suite for you.
Tip: How to Convert Scanned PDF to Word Offline
If you are looking to convert a scanned PDF to Word, just follow these simple steps and get the job done as quickly and smoothly as possible:
1. Download and install PDFelement.
2. Open PDFelement and click on the OCR PDF option on the homepage.
3. Look for the file you'd like to transform and launch.
4. There are several settings that you can change, including changing the page range that the scanner scans. Once you have adequately edited your doc, hit "Apply."
5. Return to the homepage and click on "Open files."
6. Select the doc that needs conversion.
7. As you can see from the "Save as type" drop-down menu, there is a range of file formats available, like the Word Document option.
8. Hit "Save" to store your alterations and create your new word document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Embed PDF in Word – the Complete Guide
- How to Save PDF as Word
- How to Export PDF to Word
- How to Convert PDF to Editable Word
- How to Convert Excel to Word