How to Export PDF to Word
There is no doubt that retyping an entire PDF document to a Word document needs to take hours. What's worse, if the document is too large, it can take you days. Why do that? There is a simpler solution, that is to export PDF to Word. How can you do it? In the first place, you need a good software and our pick is PDFelement. Why export PDF to word? Well, the main benefit is that you can make significant changes and edits directly to the file. And some people are more comfortable making edits in Word.
Method 1: How to Export PDF to Word
One of the reasons we love PDFelement is that everything is simple and easy to do. We said before that people are more familiar with Word. But PDFelement has a similar ribbon-style interface making it easy to use. With that in mind, here is a quick guide for how to export PDF to Word.
Step 1. Import PDF File
We start off at the beginning. And that is opening your PDF file. Click on "File" > "Open" and locate your file. Or, on the Home screen, click on "Open File" and locate the PDF document you want to export to Word.
Step 2. Export PDF to Word
Click on the "Convert" section in the toolbar. There, you will find lots of options for exporting your document. We want to export PDF to Word, so click on "To Word".
Step 3. Select Output Folder
Once you select the format you want to export the file into, you need to select an output folder. A new pop-up window will appear, asking you where you want to export your file to. Select the output folder and click "Save".
Step 4 Finish Exporting
Wait for a few minutes and the program will export your PDF to Word document. We have to note that if your file is a scanned document, you have to perform OCR before exporting to Word. This will give you the option to edit the scanned image.
Method 2: How to Export PDF to Word
There is another method you can use for how to export PDF to Word. And again, we use PDFelement. It is important that you use a good PDF editor and converter for such tasks. A good PDF converter will maintain the original formatting and spacing of the file. This is the guide for the second method.
Step 1. Open "Convert PDF" Tab
On the home screen, you will notice a couple of tiled windows/tabs in the lower right corner. Click on "Convert PDF" tab to directly export PDF to Word without opening the file.
Step 2. Select the PDF
A new pop-up window will open and you will need to select the file you want to export.
Step 3. Export PDF to Word
Once you select the file you want to export, another pop-up window will open. This time, you need to select output folder. You also need to choose the format. In the field "Save as Type", select "Word", and then click "Save".
As you can see, the process of exporting PDF to Word with PDFelement is easy and simple. And the best part is that the software retains layouts, format fonts, tables, and much more. Your document will be like the original document.
But what makes it so good is the interface. With an intuitive interface and familiar design, it is easy and simple to use the software. It is quite similar to Microsoft Office design. Another benefit of is that the software is affordable with much better pricing than rivals like Foxit PDF and Adobe Acrobat DC. And you get the same wide palette of features. Here are some great features:
- Create PDF files from any other file, or directly from scanner.
- Combine several files (including different formats) into one PDF file.
- Export PDF to different file formats, including Office, Epub, HTML, and RTF.
- Flatten the annotations, form fields, and layers in PDF document.
- Transform scanned and image-based PDF into editable and searchable.
- Split and merge PDF pages easily.
- Create, fill and sign PDF forms.
- Apply password and permissions to protect your PDF document.
- Share documents directly to email, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
How to Export PDF to Word Free Online
Sometimes, you do not need a PDF converter with different features. All you need is to convert a single document, and you do not want to download and install additional software. Well, luckily, you can do that too: HiPDF. So, let's take a look at how to export PDF to Word online. You can do it for free, without any extra subscription.
- 1. Go to the HiPDF website.
- 2. In the home screen, you can see a list of all tools. Click "PDF to Word".
- 3. When you open the PDF to Word converter, drag and drop the file you want to export PDF to word free. Or, you can click on "Choose File" and locate the document you want.
- 4. Wait for a few seconds, and HiPDF will convert your document.
- 5. You can either download the file, or share it directly via Dropbox and Google Drive.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to Editable Word
- How to Make PDF Read-Only
- How to Convert PDF to Excel with OCR
- How to Import PDF to Excel
- How to Save Excel as PDF