How to Save PDF as Word
Have you been to submit a document in Word format but you have saved in PDF format? When you are in this situation, you might think of copying and pasting the texts, but what if the document is large? You will look for a way to save PDF as Word. This article has been written to guide you on how to save a PDF as a Word document using Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
Method 1: How to Save a PDF as a Word Document
Here is the first way on how to save PDF to Word doc. To get started, you should ensure that you have already downloaded and installed the PDFelement on your computer.
Step 1. Import the PDF File
Navigate to the bottom and click on "Open files" to upload the PDF file. The software allows you to upload files from your local drive, and it is fast.
Step 2. Choose Output Format
The added PDF file will then be displayed on the program screen. You can view it to check if it is the right document that you want to save as Word Doc. Once you have confirmed, then you need to choose an output format. Finally, you can click on the "Convert" menu and select the output format as "To Word".
Step 3. Save PDF to Word Doc
Upon selecting the output format, a pop-up window will appear that enables you to rename your file and select the output path. Now provide the name of your file and choose where to save it. After doing so, click on "Save" and your PDF file will be saved as a Word document.
Method 2: How to Save a PDF File to Word
Within the PDFelement software, you can also save PDF as a Word document using the "Convert PDF" option on the home window. Since you are new to this software, you could be wondering how? Well, don't worry. Here is a guide on how to save a PDF as a Word doc.
Step 1. Open the "Convert PDF" Tab
Since you had installed the software, go ahead and open it on your computer. This time you need to click on the "Convert PDF" button.
Step 2. Select the PDF
Upon clicking on the "Convert PDF" option, a pop-up window will appear that enables you to select a PDF document. You can browse it from any folder on your computer and click on "Open" to upload it to the program.
Step 3. Save PDF as Word
Next, click on "Save as Type" to choose the Word output option. From the list, click on the "Word Files (*.doc) option. Under the File name box, rename your file if you wish, and then click on the "Save" button. The program will then convert your PDF file to Word format.
PDFelement enables you to get full control of your PDF documents. To begin with, it helps you save your PDF file to formats like Word, Image, HTML, Texts, eBooks, Excel, and PowerPoint courtesy of the conversion function. As you convert your PDF files to the supported formats, you are assured of retaining its layout, tables, and format. Moreover, this software supports batch processing of files; hence you can batch upload, convert, and create files. Also, it comes with an excellent user interface and high navigation panels that make it easier to view your PDF files and perform other functions. When it comes to compatibility, the program is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista. Other than that, it has other key features highlighted below.
- Allows you to create PDF files from several file formats like PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Plain text, and Images.
- It can combine PDF files and merge them as a single file.
- It is built with a PDF editor that can edit texts, images, objects, and links. It offers one with line mode or paragraph mode editing option.
- It is also a PDF form filler and PDF form creator.
- It offers you a perfect way to read your PDF files since you can annotate, bookmark, and highlight texts.
- Enables you to organize PDF pages since it can replace, rearrange, split, extract, page labels, and page boxes.
- With this software, you can protect your PDF files by signing documents with digital signatures, validate signatures, clear signatures, redact texts, and protect PDF with passwords.
- It enables you to share PDF files through Email, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
- Supports dragging and dropping of files to the program.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Export PDF to Word
- How to Convert PDF to Editable Word
- How to Convert Excel to Word
- How to Convert Word to Excel
- How to Easily Convert Word to PPT