How to Convert Excel to Word
Do you have an Excel document that you would like to covert to Word? Perhaps the content on the Excel document needs to be included in a report you are working on and you don't want to have to copy all the content to a new Word document. Simply converting the Excel document to Word will allow you to not just get all the content to the new document much easily, but it will also allow you to keep the formatting. In this article, we take a look at the best ways to covert Excel to Word easily and quickly.
How to Convert Excel to Word
The following is a detailed step by step guide to help you convert Excel to Word with PDFelement. So, take a moment to install the program on to your computer and then open it.
Step 1: Import the Excel File
In the main window, click on "From File" under the "Home" Tab and then select the Excel file you would like to convert to Word. This will import the file into the program.
Step 2: Convert Excel to Word
Once the document has been imported and opened, click on the "Convert" tab at the top and you should see number of formats to choose from. Click on "To Word" to begin the conversion process.
Step 3: Output Folder for Converting Excel to Word
In the "Save As" window that appears you can enter a filename for the new Word document and then select the "Save in" folder you would like to save the document before clicking on "Save" to complete the process.
As you can see from the process above, PDFelement is one of the best solutions to convert your Excel documents to Word. As the name suggests, this program is primarily a PDF management tool and will come in very handy when you want to manage all PDF documents. The following are some of the features that make PDFelement the best document management program:
- Create PDF - It can be used to create PDF documents by simply opening any document in any format using. Once the document is open, you can then use the program's impressive conversion tools to covert the document to other formats including Word, Excel, PPT, HTML and others.
- Comment PDF - It also has powerful annotation features that allow users to very easily annotate PDF documents. You can use it to easily add comments to the document or highlight and underline text and even add signatures.
- PDF Form Creation and Filling - It also has powerful form creation and form editing features. You can create a form in just a single click and convert flat non-fillable forms into interactive fillable forms in just a few minutes. You can also edit the forms and even collect data from the forms.
- Protect PDF - For sensitive documents, you can add passwords and various permissions, redact some information you don't want others to see and even add signatures to protect the document.
- Edit PDF - You can also very easily edit the text and images on the document.
- Convert PDF - Convert PDF documents to other file formats for your convenience.
- Print PDF - It is easy for you to print PDF documents.
Top 5 Excel to Word Converter Online Free
You can also convert Excel to Word using online tools that are most often free. The following are just some of the best online tools you can use:
HiPDF is a great solution for the conversion of PDF files to other formats and vice versa. One of its greatest advantages is that it is very easy to use. Once you access the website you will see a number of options for the conversion of documents to other formats. All you have to do is select the file type you want to convert to and then upload the document for conversion.
SmallPDF is another very effective and very easy to use solution when you want to convert Excel to Word online. All you have to do to use this one is access the SmallPDF site and select the Excel to Word conversion tool. You can then upload the Excel document that you want to convert and the conversion process will begin immediately. You can convert as many files as you want for free, but the program will limit the size of the file that you can convert.
Convertio is also a good solution when you want to convert Excel to Word. This tool will actually be useful for the conversion of numerous formats to other formats. Each of the tools on the site including the Excel to Word conversion tool is very easy to access and use. Once you're on the site, just click on "Choose Files" to import the excel document you want to convert and the conversion process will begin immediately.
Despite the fact that this tool has a very clumsily constructed interface, it still proves to be very useful when you want to convert Excel to Word. It has numerous other conversion tools, so you want to make sure that you're using the Excel to Word converter before uploading the document. Click on "Convert Now" to begin the conversion process. Once the conversion process is complete, you can download the Word document to your computer although sometimes the converted file may lose the formatting on the original document. This program will also limit the size and number of documents that you can convert for free.
This is one of those tools that offer numerous solutions for the conversion of documents from one format to another. The conversion tools are so numerous that it can be almost difficult to locate the converter that you need. But once you've found the suitable tool, all you have to do is upload the Excel document and then conversion process begins immediately. Once the document has been converted, you can download it to your computer in Word format. The conversion is free although the program does limit the number of files that you can convert.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Change PDF Size
- How to Make PDF Smaller
- How to Attach PDF in Excel
- How to Compact PDF
- Two Methods to Downsize PDF