How to Convert PDF to Vector
Can you convert PDF to Vector image? In this article, we will show you how to convert PDF to Vector images. One way is using an online PDF to Vector converter.
Vector images are graphics that are made up of lines, curves, and mathematical formulas that are combined to create an image. This kind of image is created using software such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw. These kinds of images are smaller in size compared to raster images and are more scalable. Moreover, vector images are easier to edit. One disadvantage of vector images is that they are not fully supported on the Internet. Therefore to use them on the Internet you will have to convert them to other formats.
Part 1. Is PDF a Vector File?
A PDF is usually a vector file, too. It depends on how the PDF was created and whether its layers are flatten when it was created. To decide whether a PDF file is a vector or raster file, you can use a PDF viewer to run a test.
is a PDF viewer and editor that can edit text and images on PDF. To check if a PDF file is a vector, open the file in PDFelement, and zoom in on a detail of the PDF image until the magnification is larger than 400%. If the detail becomes pixelated when it's zoomed, it is a raster file. If the image is still clear and smooth, the PDF is a vector file.
If you need to convert PDF to a vector file, such as SVG, EPS, or AI vector, you can use the PDF to vector converters below.
If you need to edit PDF vector files, you can use Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, an all-in-one PDF solution. While handling PDFs you need to have a tool that can do a number of PDF solutions without having to do much for other software. PDFelement can convert PDFs to many other formats, such as PNG, JPG, TIFF, and more. Besides, this software is also a PDF creator, editor, annotator, and PDF form filler. It is also designed well to allow you to read and view your PDF files in Light mode or Dark mode. You can navigate through pages, scroll and even zoom content. Its user interface also makes it top-notch PDF software on the market. Wondershare PDFelement is a cross-platform software that can be installed on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems.
Part 2. Convert PDF to Vector(SVG)
There are different ways of converting PDF to Vector image when you search on the Internet. One way of converting PDF to Vector image is using online software. Onlineconvert.com is an example of online tools that allow you to convert PDF to SVG, TIFF, PICT, PIX formats, and much more. Without saying much let us see how to convert PDF on this site to scalable images.
Step 1. Visit PDF to Vector Converter
Go to the website of Online-Convert in your browser. Then select "Convert to SVG" on the left menu bar.
Step 2. Convert PDF to SVG Vector File
Next, you need to upload the PDF file that you want to convert. You can browse it on your computer, enter its URL link if it is on the Internet or select it from Dropbox or Google Drive. From there you can make some output settings if necessary. Lastly, click on the "Convert" button.
Part 3. Convert PDF to Vector(AI)
You can convert a PDF to vector AI using Adobe Illustrator program. It takes several simple steps.
Step 1. Launch Adobe Illustrator, click File > Open and select the PDF file you want to convert.
Step 2. After the PDF file is opened, click File >Save and save the file as AI format.
Also, there are some online PDF to vector file converters that you can use to convert PDF to AI, such as PDFmall PDF to AI converter.
Part 3. Convert PDF to Vector(EPS)
EPS is a vector file format often created by Adobe Illustrator for professional and high-quality image printing, such as s billboard advertising, large posters. If you need to convert a PDF to EPS vector file, there are online PDF converters that can help you. Convertio PDF to EPS converter is one of the tools.
Step 1. Go to PDF to EPS converter. Click Choose Files to upload your PDF file(s). The maximum file size in the free version is 100MB.
Step 2. After the file is uploaded, click Convert and wait until the file is converted.
Step 3. Download the EPS file back your device.
Part 5. Best PDF Editor and Converter for Windows and Mac Users
PDFelement is a powerful and easy-to-use PDF editor that can handle nearly all your PDF problems.
- It supports batch conversion of PDF files to output formats like PPT, XLS, DOC, HTML, RTF, TXT, EPUB, and Image formats.
- It also allows you to create PDF files by combining PDF files, combining supported files, from blank documents, HTML, RFT, Keynotes, Images, and Clipboards.
- You can use it to fill out PDF forms and also generate new PDF forms.
- It let you add digital signatures to your PDF file.
- It has an OCR feature that enables you to edit, search and copy the text on image-based files.
- It allows you to do a batch redaction of texts, objects, and images on your PDF.
- It is built with different markups like; sticky notes, text comments, callout comments, annotations, watermarks, highlights, underlines, and strikethrough.
- It is a modernized software that allows you to add markups in a PDF file in a batch.
- It allows you to add bates, numbering, footers, and headers.
- With this software, you can not only rotate pages of a PDF file to a certain angle but also crop unwanted parts on your PDF.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PRN to PDF
- Top 5 PDF to Excel Open Source Converters
- How to Download Google Books as PDF Files
- Top 7 Free PDF to Speech Converters 2022
- Learn How to Easily Convert XFDL to PDF