How to Convert PDF to Vector
Can you convert PDF to Vector image? In this article, we will show you how to convert PDF to Vector images. One way is using an online PDF to Vector and converter and using a powerful PDF to Vector software.
Vector images are graphics that are made up of lines, curves, and mathematical formulas that are combined to create an image. This kind of image is created using software such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw. These kinds of images are smaller in size compared to raster images and are more scalable. Moreover, vector images are easier to edit. One disadvantage of vector images is that they are not fully supported on the Internet. Therefore to use them on the Internet you will have to convert them to other formats.
Best PDF to Vector Converter
There are different ways of converting PDF to Vector image when you search on the Internet. One way of converting PDF to Vector image is using online software. Onlineconvert.com is an example of online tools that allow you to convert PDF to SVG, TIFF, PICT, PIX formats, and much more. Without saying much let us see how to convert PDF on this site to scalable images.
Step 1. Visit Online-Convert
Go to the website of Online-Convert in your browser. Then select "Convert to SVG" on the left menu bar.
Step 2. Convert PDF to Vertor File
Next, you need to upload the PDF file that you want to convert. You can browse it on your computer, enter its URL link if it is on the Internet or select it from Dropbox or Google Drive. From there you can make some output settings if necessary. Lastly, click on the "Convert" button.
Best PDF Editor and Converter for Windows and Mac Users
While handling PDFs you need to have a tool that can do a number of PDF solutions without having to do much for other software. A well-incorporated software is PDFelement, an all-in-one PDF solution. It can convert PDFs to many other formats. Besides, this software is also a PDF creator, editor, annotator, and PDF form filler. It is also designed well to allow you to read and view your PDF files in Light mode or Dark mode. You can navigate through pages, scroll and even zoom content. Its user interface also makes it top-notch PDF software on the market. Wondershare PDFelement is a cross-platform software that can be installed on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems. Other features of this software include:
- It supports batch conversion of PDF files to output formats like PPT, XLS, DOC, HTML, RTF, TXT, EPUB, and Image formats.
- It also allows you to create PDF files by combining PDF files, combining supported files, from blank documents, HTML, RFT, Keynotes, Images, and Clipboards.
- You can use it to fill out PDF forms and also generate new PDF forms.
- It let you add digital signatures to your PDF file.
- It has an OCR feature that enables you to edit, search and copy the text on image-based files.
- It allows you to do a batch redaction of texts, objects, and images on your PDF.
- It is built with different markups like; sticky notes, text comments, callout comments, annotations, watermarks, highlights, underlines, and strikethrough.
- It is a modernized software that allows you to add markups in a PDF file in a batch.
- It allows you to add bates, numbering, footers, and headers.
- With this software, you can not only rotate pages of a PDF file to a certain angle but also crop unwanted parts on your PDF.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Open PDF in Paint (Updated for 2021)
- How to Convert PUB to PDF
- How to Convert PDF to Voice - Updated
- How to Convert PDF to Fax File
- How to Convert CAD to PDF