How to Convert PDF to Indesign - Updated
An InDesign document contains styles and linked files. It can be used for desktop publishing to create books, flayers, newspapers and magazines. The PDF file format is the commonly used file but sometimes, you may be required to convert your PDF document into an InDesign document for various uses. This article explains the commonly-used way to convert PDF to InDesign.
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is packed with professional tools that help you convert, edit, transform and organize PDFs with ease. With it, you can convert PDF into indesign document and various file formats. The supported output formats include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint files, JPG, JPEG, TXT, RTF, TIFF, RTF, EPUB and HTML.
- Its editing tools help you change images and text easily, manage the PDF pages.
- You can also add notes and create custom stamps, highlight, and strikeout texts in a PDF file.
- The advanced OCR feature even gives you the possibility of editing scanned PDF documents.
- It will highlight the fillable fields, so you can fill out forms easily.
- It also helps you create the personalized forms with many options like buttons, text fields, combo box, drop-down lists and more.
How to Import PDF into Indesign
Step 1: Import PDF
First, simply drag the pdf file into the software window. You can also click the "Open File..." button and browse the PDF files you want to import.
Step 2: Convert PDF to InDesign Supported Files
Go to "Home" tab and then "Word" or "To Others" to enable conversion. A dialog box will appear where you will be able to select the output folder to enable saving the converted file. You can change the output file format by choosing the "Save a Type" option.
You can also convert the pdf file directly by opening the PDFelement software and clicking the "Convert PDF" option located on the welcome page. You will then be prompted to select the file you want to convert that will lead you to the output folder.
Step 3: Convert Scanned PDF to InDesign Supported Files
OCR or Optical Character Recognition is a modern form of technology that is incorporated into the PDFelement to allow smooth conversion of scanned pdf to InDesign supported file formats. Once you have your scanned PDF opened, you can click "Perform OCR" first and then go to "Home" > "To Others".
How to Save PDF as InDesign with Online PDF to InDesign Converter
You can easily convert PDF files into InDesign The most commonly used PDF to InDesign converter is Recosoft PDF2ID. To convert PDF to InDesign using Recosoft, you can follow these steps.
Step 1. To open and convert the PDF files using the PDF2ID, select the command "PDF2ID- Convert PDF/XPS" from the Recosoft menu.
Step 2. Select the PDF that you want to open to InDesign and then click "OK".
Step 3. When the PDF2ID (PDF to InDesign) appears, hit "OK" to convert PDF to InDesign. You can also specify the conversion options before clicking "OK".
Step 4. The PDF will be converted to InDesign that you can edit if you want. The conversion takes a few seconds depending on the size of the file.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PRN to PDF
- Top 5 PDF to Excel Open Source Converters
- How to Download Google Books as PDF Files
- Top 7 Free PDF to Speech Converters 2022
- Learn How to Easily Convert XFDL to PDF