4 Ways to Convert Screenshot to PDF
Imagine you have a screenshot you want to use in a presentation. How do you put it there? Do you just insert it? Well, doing that, can lower the quality of the screenshot. What you can do instead is to convert screenshot to PDF by PDFelement, you can edit your screenshot/image as well. Doesn't that sound useful? Here is how you can do it.
- Method 1: How to Convert Screenshot to PDF with PDFelement
- Method 2: How to Save Screenshot as PDF
- Method 3: How to Convert Screenshot to PDF with PDF Converter
- Method 4: How to Convert Screenshot to PDF Online
Method 1. How to Convert Screenshot to PDF with PDFelement
After opening PDFelement, click the "Create PDF" tab to select the screenshot to be opened. Then it has already been created to a PDF document, you only need to click the "File" > "Save As" button to save it on your computer.
Step 1: Open a screenshot
Go to the "Home" section, and click on the box "From File", which will let you open any file and convert it into a PDF
Step 2: Select the screenshot
Browse your computer and select the screenshot you want to convert to PDF and click "Open".
Step 3: Convert screenshot to PDF and save
It will convert your image into a PDF file. You can then save your screenshot as a PDF file. Go to "File" > "Save As" and select the path where you want to save your document.
Step 4: Edit the Screenshot (Optional)
If there is any text in the image, you can perform OCR for your screenshot. This action will make the file editable and searchable. You can then change the text font, size, style, bold it, and more. Here are more steps about how to edit scanned PDF.
Designed to be useful, simple, and easy to use, PDFelement follows a familiar ribbon design most of us get in touch with Microsoft Office. It is one of the most widely used PDF tools among prominent companies, but also private users. It allows you to perform desired modifications to your document, without changing or losing the formatting and style of your document.
- Edit or add images to your PDF file.
- Create PDF from a wide variety of formats with a single click. Create PDF from a file or from a scanner.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Office formats, or to other formats you need.
- Extract pages from any PDF document. Insert pages to PDF files.
- Split a single PDF document into two or more files.
- Auto recognize or create interactive form fields within your document.
- Extract data from form fields or marked PDF files.
- Share your PDF documents by sending them via email, or upload to cloud services like Dropbox and Google Drive.
Method 2. How to Save Screenshot as PDF
Once you have installed PDFelement, you have installed a virtual PDFelement printer as well, which can help you convert screenshot to PDF as well. Here are the easy steps.
Step 1: Open a Screenshot
After taking the screenshot, you can open the screenshot with your screenshot tool, and click the "Print" button in it, then choose "Wondershare PDFelement" as the printer to print. Or you can save the screenshot on your computer, and open the screenshot image with a photo viewer, and click the "Print" button in the tool and also choose "Wondershare PDFelement" as the printer to print.
Step 2: Save Screenshot as PDF
Then the program of PDFelement will be launched automatically, and the screenshot file will be opened in it. You can click the "File" > "Save as" button to save it as a PDF file directly.
Method 3. How to Convert Screenshot to PDF with PDF Converter
Wondershare PDF Converter Pro is one of the best PDF converters in the PDF tool market. It enables users to convert PDF to Microsoft Office Format like Excel, Word, PPT, and it can also help users to merge PDF, protect PDF and compress PDF. Here is a simple guide on how to turn a screenshot into a PDF.
Step 1: Open file
Launch Wondershare PDF Converter Pro, go to the "File to PDF" tab, and you will be able to add a screenshot into this converter using the "Add" button. Click the "Add" button, browser screenshot in your local folder, click "Open" to add screenshot files.
Step 2: Convert screenshot to PDF
After adding screenshot files, click the "Create" button to convert the screenshot to PDF.
Method 4. How to Convert Screenshot to PDF Online
You can also try to convert screenshots to PDF using an online tool converter - HiPDF. A simple Google search will give you a couple of options for screenshot PDF online converters. Most of them function by the same principle, which is added photo and then convert. Here is a quick guide for converting screenshots online.
- 1. Go to the HiPDF website that can convert images online.
- 2. Drag and drop the screenshot file into the marked field, or simply upload them by browsing through your computer.
- 3. The online screenshot to PDF converter tool will convert your file. You can then download the file.
Comparison Table between PDFelement and Online Screenshot of PDF Tool
|Features||It is the application of a full feature.||Online tools serve only a few features.|
|Stability||It is available to use offline.||You can convert screenshots only with a valid internet connection.|
|Results||It doesn't lose any formatting or fonts during conversion. Your file is available to use at all times. You can also edit the file after OCR.||You need to create an account before downloading converted files.|
|Document security||You can further protect your document using a password.||You can protect PDF with a password.|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert BMP to PDF File for Windows
- How to Remove Watermark from PDF
- The Best Way to Convert PDF to URL in 2021
- How to Unhighlight in PDF Quickly
- How to Remove Background from PDF