Top 3 Free PDF to DWG Converters
PDF is also known as Portable Document Format. It is a file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics which can be viewed, printed and transmitted through electronic means. How about DWG? As a popular design data format, DWG is used to store designs, geometric data, maps and photos. DWG is commonly supported by further more CAD programs.
The process of converting PDF to DWG is a very standard process especially for businesses around the world. Choosing a right converter is indeed an important step as it will determine the entire workflow. In this article, you will find the best PDF to DWG converters on the market today.
Top 3 PDF to DWG Software
1. Any PDF to DWG Converter
Any PDF to DWG Converter allows you to convert PDF files to most AutoCAD file formats such as DXF or DWG. It is highly efficient as it can perform multiple converting processes at the same time with multiple files. Weighting only 4 MB in size, this software is one of the smallest but is probably one of the easiest to use especially for beginners.
- Supports all version of PDF files
- Ability to convert PDF document either fully, specific pages or single page into DWG/DXF files
- Ability to optimize vectors for better end results
- The software can operate with or without AutoCAD
- Small learning curve making it highly accessible and easy to use
2. AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter
AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter is an awesome tool that converts PDF files to DWF file formats quickly and more efficiently. One of its primary features is the ability to perform conversion based on batch or series. This feature allows the users to save a lot of time and capacity to streamline the conversion process.This tool can retain the quality of the selected PDF files because it can keep polynomials, polygons, text and images in the PDF files.
- Smart Object Recognition (improve output file quality)
- Converting PDF into editable DWG and DXF files
- Support specific or single page conversion
- Can run on your computer without AutoCAD installed.
3. Aide PDF to DWG Converter
Just like most of the conventional converters in the market, Aide PDF to DWG Converter is efficient in converting PDF to DWG. The software can preserve lines, shapes, and fonts of the original file and therefore, making sure the end product is of high quality. It also supports different outputs which are editable DWG and DXF files.
- Accepts various PDF inputs
- Software includes a broad range of symbols
- Ability to perform mass conversion
- Can extract embedded raster images from selected PDF files
- Conversion process is fast and easy
All-in-One PDF Solution
If you are looking for full control over PDF, Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is the perfect software as it comes with a complete set of features to let you change text, images and perform modification on the PDF files. It is also incredibly powerful because it comes with Optical Character Recognition (OCR). This awesome feature can accurately turn scanned PDF documents into searchable and editable files.
PDFelement is easy to use and has a very small learning curve. Therefore, anyone can easily install the software and start using it immediately without issue. Compared to Adobe, Wondershare PDFelement is often considered less complicated, and it is an excellent choice for those who are looking for an easy to use all-in-one PDF editor and converter.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to Indesign - Updated
- How to Convert PDF to Vector
- Top 3 PDF to Mobi Converters
- How to Change over VCE to PDF
- How to Convert PRN to PDF