2 Ways to Convert JPG to HTML (Updated for 2021)
How do I convert a JPG to HTML? Although this is not a commonly asked question, you may need to convert JPG to HTML so that you can add the content of the JPG photo to your website. If you are having this problem and looking for an easy way to convert JPG or JPEG to HTML with a click, you will find the following methods very useful.
Convert JPG to HTML HTML Converter
Actually, JPG to HTML conversion is done in a very easy manner if the PDFelement is used for the purpose. It is not only a highly rated PDF editor but also a powerful file converter. To convert jpg to HTML, this desktop program is highly advised as compared to any other which is available online. It can extract text and images from a JPG photo and turn the JPG into an HTML file so that you can edit the code or upload it to your website.
Moreover, PDFelement also supports converting PNG, PDF, word, excel, and other files to HTML.
Step 1. Load a JPG
Drag and drop a .jpeg/.jpg file to the PDFelement. There are many ways that can be adapted to open the files in the program but this one is the easiest and the best of all.
Step 2. Set Options for the JPG
After opening the .jpg file, click the "Edit" tab and click on the "OCR" button, select the "Editable Text" option to use OCR.
Step 3. Convert JPG to HTML
After performing OCR, click the "Convert" > "To Others" >"Convert to HTML" button to start the conversion. These are the only steps you need to take about how to convert JPG to HTML.
Best JPG to HTML Converter
PDFelement is the best jpg to HTML converter although it is mainly used to work with PDF files. There is no aspect of the PDF files which is not covered by the PDFelement. The jpg to HTML converter offers a free version for downloading and trial uses. The overall management of the program is great and it can be used by any user without any hassle. The technicality of the program has been kept to a minimum.
- The OCR of the program is simply stunning as it helps to extract the data from the images irrespective of their format. The latest OCR has been embedded in the program.
- The graphical elements of any kind of PDF file can be easily removed, moved, add, delete, or rotated with this program.
- The user can define the fields which are to be used for the data extraction. The OCR can then be performed on the fields to get the results as required.
- The PDF batches can also be processed to make sure that the best outcome is generated. It can be done by data extraction, page or bate numbering, or watermarking.
Convert JPG to HTML with Google Drive
You can use Google Drive to convert JPG to HTML too as a free tool.
Step 1. Upload a JPG File
Log in to your Google Drive account to upload a .jpg or .jpeg format file.
Step 2. Open with Google Docs
Right click the .jpg file and choose to open with Google Docs online directly.
Step 3. JPG to HTML
Then go to "File" > "Download" > "HTML" to save it as a html file.
More Tips about Converting JPG To HTML Code
Tip 1: Embed JPG in HTML Code
If you're trying to embed an image into a page using HTML code, there is a fast and straightforward way to do it that works every time. Just follow this guide:
1. Save JPG Image and Copy Its URL
It can either be saved to your computer or to an online photo server. If you're using the JPG on your website, it's best to upload it to your website.
If you don't have one or know how to upload it, just use another web service like Picasa to WeTransfer to upload it. Once you've done that, copy the URL.
2. Launch an HTML Document
Use the image tag and the specific URL where the picture is stored like this: img scr="URL of the JPG file". Put the image code in where you want and the JPG file will be embedded into the HTML document. The image will display once the user opens that document in a web browser.
3. Adjust the Image's Size(Optional)
You can adjust the image's width to how you want it to appear with HTML code. Just add the width to the img code. For instance: . That way, it will expand or decrease the image's current width to 400 pixels.
Tip 2: How to Edit HTML Files?
HTML is actually a language. The HTML keyword stands for HyperText Markup Language. There are many editors which can be used to alter the language in a way that suits the user. The Notepad is the most common and all-in-one HTML editor which can be used to edit the language as required. The steps which are to be followed in this regard are very simple to follow. These are mentioned as under for the users to understand quickly.
- Open the Notepad Editor and press CTRL+O to start the process. From the dialogue box which appears select the HTML page which you want to edit. Change the file type from text to all files for better command and control. You can also type the code i.e. .html to make sure that the HTML files are only listed. Find the HTML file that needs the work to be done.
- Click "File" > "Save As". It is because if you want to revert to the original file in case of any mistake then it is not difficult at all. Select the text document as the file type to save the file before further processing. Select the ANSI as the encoding type and rename the file to something else so that it can be found easily once edited.
- a Scroll down to the code which you want to alter. The file can be edited as a normal text file and there are no additional requirements that you want to fulfill. The code is the main part of the file which you should keep track of as changing it will change the file.
- Go to the "Edit" > "Go to" option to make sure that the line of code you want to edit is pinpointed. Enter the line number and hit OK. It will save you the time of manual searching.
- Press "Save" to save the updated HTML file.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Scan Image to PDF in Two Easy Ways
- Application of OCR in Archive Digitization
- How to Convert PDF to Editable PDF in Easy Steps
- How to Convert PDF Files to Editable PPT
- Solutions to Convert Image to Editable PowerPoint