How to Convert PDF to Transparent PNG
Is it possible to convert a PDF file to a PNG transparent background? Yes, you can make PDF to PNG transparent background using the right PDF converter or Image extractor. You might have been using different PDF software to convert your images but ends up disappointing you because they do not render the PNG files transparent. The good news is with PDFelement, and you can convert PDF to transparent PNG. In this article, we will show two methods that PDFelement offers to make PNG images transparent.
Method 1: How to Convert PDF to Transparent PNG
To convert PDF to transparent PNG using PDFelement, you need to install this software to your PC and get started. On installing it, you can now follow this step-by-step guide on how to convert PDF to transparent PNG. The steps include:
Step 1. Open PDF
On launching the software, click on the "Open files" button and upload your desired PDF file to the application.
Step 2. Click "To Image"
After that, go to the main menu and click on "Convert" and select "To Image" from the convert output options.
Step 3. Convert PDF to Transparent PNG
What follows is for you to define your image output settings and convert it into a transparent PNG format. Enter the file name of the image and then click on "Save As Type" and select "Image Files (*.png)" format. After that, click on "Save", and your PDF image file will now be saved as a transparent PNG file.
Method 2: How to Convert PDF to Transparent PNG
On PDFelement, you can also convert PDF to PNG transparent background using the Convert PDF option. This option is readily accessible on the program home menu. Here is a guide on the second way on how to convert PDF to transparent PNG.
Step 1. Upload PDF File
Open the application on your PC, and it should take you to the home menu. From the list, select "Convert PDF" option.
Step 2. Select PDF
On clicking "Convert PDF", an open window will appear that will let you upload your PDF file. Browse and select your PDF file and then click on the "Open" button to upload it to the program.
Step 3: Convert PDF to Transparent PNG
Next, you will see a pop-up window that enables you to save your file in the desired location. Define a folder in which you want to save your images or create a new folder. After that, enter an appropriate file name and then choose an "Image Files (*.png) image format under the "Save As Type" option. When everything correctly is done, proceed and click on the "Save" button. The application will begin immediately to convert your PDF to a transparent PNG format.
You have seen how powerful PDFelement is when it comes to converting PDF files to image formats like PNG. What you must know is that it supports other image formats like JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and BMP. Moreover, this software can convert your PDF file to different file formats like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, RTF, and eBooks while maintaining its layout and format. You can convert a single file or speed up your work and perform batch processing.
Furthermore, this software comes with a free trial version for both Mac and Windows operating systems that you can try it out. Although the output of the free trial version might have watermarks, it is still built with powerful features that will force you to purchase it. Some of these features are highlighted below.
- It allows you to create PDF files from all the supported file formats, screen captures, and scanners.
- Built with multiple unique but simple PDF templates that you can select and create PDF files.
- Creates interactive PDF forms, fills out PDF forms, extracts data from forms as well as allowing you to edit PDF forms.
- It enables you to manage images and objects within PDF files by extracting, adding deleting and replacing.
- You can also organize your PDF by numbering pages, deleting pages, adding pages, reorganizing pages, and replacing pages.
- Protects your PDF file with strong passwords, add permissions, and also redact sensitive texts.
- Built with a powerful editor with an edit mode that allows modifying PDF using line mode or paragraph mode.
- It annotates PDFs with colorful text markups, comments, drawings, and stamps.
- You can add watermarks, remove backgrounds, and add digital signatures.
- It is integrated with PDF OCR that scans image-based PDFs to make them searchable and editable.
- Allows one to share PDF files via Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, and email.
- It is easy to use.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Export Images from PDF
- How to Make a PDF to a JPG
- How to Make PDF from Pictures
- How to Extract Images from PDF with Acrobat
- How to Transfer PDF to JPG