How to Save PDF as PNG
How to save PDF as PNG? That's a question every designer or creative professional needs to know. However, you'll be surprised at how many other types of professionals actually don't know how to save a PDF as PNG or any other image format. This article shows you two methods for how to save a PDF as PNG using a versatile PDF editor called PDFelement. This helpful tool can quickly help you export PDF to PNG in Windows as well as Mac. Here's how to execute the process in two different ways.
Method 1: How to Save PDF as PNG
This method involves opening the file using the File option in PDFelement and then saving the file as a PNG. The process converts the document into a .png file and saves it to a folder of your choice. The software offers a very Windows-friendly interface, which means even first-time users will find it extremely easy to do. The steps to be replicated are as follows:
Step 1. Open PDF
In the main window, click on "Open File". This will take you to an Explorer window, where you can navigate to your PDF file and open it by clicking "Open".
Step 2. Click "To Image"
The next step is to go to the "Convert" tab on top and select "To Image" as your conversion option in the toolbar under it.
Step 3. Save PDF as PNG
A "Save As" window will open, where you can select the output location and the output format, which should be "Image Files (*.png)". Hit "Save" when you're done and the file will automatically be converted and saved as a .png file.
Although this method is super-simple, there's actually an even easier way to save PDF as PNG without even opening the file manually. The next method describes this process.
Method 2: How to Save PDF as PNG without Opening the File
This direct method is even faster than the one above and doesn't require the PDF file to be opened manually. Just follow the simple steps shown below and you'll be done in just a few seconds.
Step 1. Click "Convert PDF"
To directly convert the file, use the "Convert PDF" module that you see in the main welcome window, as shown in the screenshot below:
Step 2. Select the PDF File
This will open up an Open window in Explorer where you can select the source PDF file. After selecting it, click on "Open".
Step 3: Save PDF as PNG
Instead of just opening the file in PDFelement, it will additionally trigger the "Save As" window in Explorer. You can now choose your target output folder and the file type, which should be "Image Files (*.png), as shown in the previous method.
That's it, you're all done. These two methods offer a convenient way to save a PDF as a PNG file so it can be edited in Photoshop or your preferred image editor. PDFelement also offers a whole range of amazing PDF features that you can use to increase your workflow productivity and efficiency. Some of the key features are discussed in the final section below.
- PDF editing can be a tricky task because most PDF editors aren't really true PDF editors in that they can't alter any of the existing elements in a PDF document. This even includes the simplest of components such as text and images. On the other hand, professional PDF editors can be very expensive, like Nitro Pro or Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. PDFelement offers the best of both worlds - functionality as well as affordability. Using PDFelement gives you full control over everything in your PDF file.
- Creation and conversion are two important tasks that any PDF editor worth its salt should be able to do effectively, quickly, and accurately. It delivers on all these fronts, giving you a comprehensive toolkit for creating PDFs from hundreds of other file types and converting PDFs into a dozen other file formats. The conversions will maintain the integrity of the original content, including elements like formatting and alignment.
- Extensive markup tools allow you to review, annotate, and comment on PDF documents to facilitate clear communication between collaborators. Tools include highlighting, text boxes, sticky note reminders, preset shapes, freehand drawing, underlining, and more.
- Robust security features for PDF include file encryption with password-based access and permission restrictions. It also lets you add legally binding digital signatures and do redaction on sensitive or confidential content inside the PDF.
- Advanced forms management tools give you the power to control all your form workflows. You can create interactive forms from ready-to-use templates or from scratch, convert Word and other form types to fillable PDFs, extract form data, do form field recognition, and do a lot of other tasks. This is one of the most comprehensive form management tools available today.
- OCR and batch process features let you convert scanned PDFs into editable ones, and process PDF files in bulk. Batch processes include file conversion, encryption, watermarking, etc.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Turn PDF into JPG
- How to Extract Images from PDF with Python
- How to Change PDF to JPG
- How to Turn PDF into PNG
- How to Split PDF to JPG