Two Methods to Convert ZIP to PDF Fast
ZIP files make it very easy for users to send and receive large files by compressing the large file into a much smaller file that can be transferred easily. With a good archiving tool, compressing files is a very simple process. But once you receive the files, you may not want to send them in ZIP format. Converting them to PDF format may be more prudent when you want to send the documents to someone else. This is because PDF is a safer format and more presentable than any other format.
But how do you convert ZIP to PDF? In this article, we are going to be addressing this issue, providing you with effective solutions to help you convert ZIP to PDF very easily: an online converter and an offline ZIP to PDF converter.
How to Convert ZIP File to PDF Online
One of the best and easiest ways to convert ZIP to PDF is to use a free online tool. There are very many online tools that can be used for this purpose, but Zamzar is perhaps one of the best. It is very easy to use, allowing users to convert ZIP to PDF in just a few minutes. To use this free online tool to convert ZIP to PDF, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the ZIP to PDF Converter Online
First, you need to access the online ZIP to PDF converter from Zamzar.
Step 2: Upload ZIP File
Click on "Add Files" to browse for the ZIP file that you would like to convert to PDF. Choose "PDF" as the output format.
Step 3: Convert ZIP to PDF Online
Click on "Convert Now" and wait while the file is converted to PDF.
How to Convert ZIP to PDF Offline
If you would rather not use an online solution to convert the ZIP file to PDF for security reasons, there is an offline tool that allows you to very easily convert ZIP files to PDF much faster than any online solution. This is Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, a PDF creation and editing tool that is very easy to use and highly effective. To use it to convert ZIP to PDF, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Unzip the File
Begin by using an archive tool to unzip the ZIP file an extract its contents to a suitable location on your computer.
Step 2: Convert the Unzipped File to PDF
Now download and install PDFelement to your computer. Click the below button to free download PDFelement.
Once installation is complete, run the program and in the main window, click "Create PDF". Then select the unzipped file and PDFelement will open it in PDF format.
You can then save the file as a PDF.
Tips: How to Edit PDF after Converting ZIP to PDF
Once the document is open in PDFelement as a PDF, you can edit it in numerous ways. Here are some suggestions:
To edit the text on the PDF document, select the "Edit" button at the top and then click on the text in the document that you would like to edit. You can choose to edit in "paragraph mode" or "line mode".
To add text to the document, simply click on "Edit > Add Text" and then click on the desired location within the document. You can also change the color, font size and font style of the text as desired.
To annotate the PDF by adding a comment, click on "Comment" and then choose the type of comment you want to add. You can add a Note, Typewriter, Text comment or highlight a section of the document.
Once you are happy with the edits, you can also choose to convert the PDF to a number of other formats. To do that, click on "Convert" and then select a format from the ones listed under the main menu.
As you can see from the procedures above PDFelement is one of the most useful PDF management tools in the market. Its greatest strength is that it can make the whole process of creating, editing and converting PDFs to other formats very easy. Some of its other notable features include the following:
- It has powerful editing and conversion tools that allow you to manage all aspects of the PDF document easily. With PDFelement, you can very easily edit the text and images in a document, convert PDFs to other formats including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and very easily create PDFs.
- You also get numerous ways to collaborate with others using the powerful annotation features. You can comment, review and sign documents very easily.
- Form creation is also very easy. You can create forms quickly and easily, edit forms easily and even collect data from the forms.
- It also provides you with a range of security features, designed to help you protect the PDF document. You can use passwords and pre-set permissions, redact information and even apply signatures that can be used to verify the documents.
- It provides free 1GB cloud storage to save documents to cloud. You can directly download the cloud documents via "Open Cloud" - "From Wondershare Cloud" in PDFelement.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to ZIP File
- How to Insert PDF in HTML with 2 Methods
- How to Link a PDF File in HTML Code
- How to Convert PDF to HTML in PHP
- How to Convert PDF to HTML on Linux Easily