How to Save Multiple PDF Pages as One Image Easily
The reason behind converting multiple PDF files into a single image could be due to the ease of sharing. Sometimes, it is efficient to send an image of the document rather than the PDF files because it is difficult for the receiver to open PDF documents. The current post details about how to save multiple PDF pages into one image with PDFelement.
3 Steps to Save a Multi-Page PDF as One Image
PDFelement is available on both Windows and Mac platforms. After downloading, you can then install the software using the simple steps appearing on the screen once you double click the executable file. Below is the steps for exporting all PDF pages to a single image file.
Step 1. Import PDF into PDFelement
After completing the installation, launch PDFelement by clicking the icon that appears on the desktop. Now, you can open a PDF document in different ways. You can use the drag and drop feature to open the PDF file directly into the main interface. Alternatively, you can click the "Open File" button to browse the files and select the needed file.
Step 2. Edit Your PDF (Optional)
- Text Editing: To begin editing the text, you can select the "Edit" option. Here you can opt for either line mode or paragraph mode. You can add additional sentences by choosing the "Add Text" option.
- Image Editing: Still choosing the "Edit" option, you can select the object and adjust its size or position by dragging the blue dots that surround the object. You can add an image by clicking the "Add Image" option.
- Page Editing: Under the "Page" tab, you can insert, delete, crop, rotate, split, extract, or replace pages within a PDF file.
Step 3. Export Multiple PDF Pages into One Image (Way 1)
To convert all PDF pages into a single image file, navigate to the Thumbnail area on the left side. Select the first page and right click the mouse to choose the "Adjoin all pages into one single image" option. PDFelement will open a dialog box asking you to set page range, and then the output image format and the location for output. Click "Save" to get your image.
Step 4. Save Multiple PDF Pages into One Image (Way 2)
There is another way to convert multiple PDF pages into a single image. You can click on "To Image" under the "Convert" tab first. And then in the pup-up, click on the "Settings" button next to the output format options.
Check the option "Adjoin all pages into one single image", and you can also click on the "Setting" button next to it to customize the exported image properties. Then click "OK" and then "Save" to get the conversion done.
PDFelement provides an excellent choice and a better alternative to Adobe Reader. With this software, you can create PDF files from scratch, edit existing PDFs, and convert different file formats into a PDF. Filled with essential professional tools, PDFelement from Wondershare outlives its expectation and ensures that the user has everything at their disposal.
The following are the major specialties of the program:
- Edit - With this tool, you can edit text, add images, and modify content on a PDF page.
- OCR - The industry-leading optical character recognition tool ensures that you can easily convert an image document into a fully editable file.
- Convert & Create - With this tool, you can convert a PDF document to any file format including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and convert any document to a PDF.
- Forms - This option allows you create fillable forms from scratch. It even helps highlight the fillable fields within a PDF document automatically.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Easiest Way to Recognize PDF Form Fields
- How to Add PDF Attachment
- How to Convert PDF/A Format from PDF
- Top Way to Import Data into PDF Form
- How to Convert XFA to PDF Easily and Quickly