The Best 4 Word Doc to PDF Converters Offline
Microsoft Word is a great tool to jot down information. DOC or DOCX files are good when it comes to editing but not sharing as they may be altered and also pose a viewing problem unless one has the right viewing software installed. At this point, there comes the need to convert doc to PDF as it is a more convenient format, both in terms of sharing and viewing. However, getting the right Doc to PDF converter offline software can be tedious and this article comes in to get you out of all that hassle. Here we will share with you the best 5 Doc to PDF converters offline.
The Best 4 Doc to PDF Converter Offline
PDFelement is the best Word Doc to PDF offline converter. It gives you full control over your PDF files. This Doc to PDF offline converter allows you to create high-quality PDFs while retaining the original formatting. Additionally, you can use its powerful PDF editing tools to edit PDF text, images, and other elements easily. It has an OCR feature that enables you to edit scanned PDF files easily. PDFelement allows you to easily convert PDF files and simplifies your work.
- Free trial and affordable to purchase.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Create PDFs from Word, Excel, PPT, Webpages, EPUB, and other formats.
- Edit, delete, insert, add text, images, and pages easily.
- Add watermarks, passwords, and signatures or extract data.
- It allows you to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, and other formats.
2. Wondershare PDF Converter Pro
Wondershare PDF Converter Pro is another professional level DOCX to PDF converter offline. It allows you to easily convert PDFs into multiple output formats with simple clicks. This Doc to PDF offline converter is fully compatible with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HTML, and image formats. It also enables you to convert password-protected PDF documents. The OCR feature can convert scanned documents into editable texts, change and resize pages as well.
- User-friendly interface.
- Extremely fast and stable.
- Convert PDF into multiple file formats.
- Highlight texts and add shapes.
- Turn multiple files into a single PDF and individual files into several files.
- Supports multiple languages.
- A bit expensive and fewer features than most PDF converters.
Nitro Doc to PDF converter offline is one of the leading alternatives to Adobe Acrobat. It provides PDF productivity tools and electronic signatures through a browser-based service. Nitro Doc to PDF converter allows you to retain your layouts, fonts, images, everything will remain where they were in the original files. It also allows you to turn email attachments and media into PDF files and archive them. It can convert several files at once, and the spell-check feature to promote professionalism.
- Free trial available.
- Designed for businesses of all sizes.
- Multiple features with an easy-to-use interface.
- Microsoft Office ribbon-style interface.
- Fully integrated with the cloud for easier collaboration.
- Improved document conversion.
- No dedicated mobile application.
4. Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is an excellent DOCX to PDF converter offline program and a top-of-the-line provider. This program has every tool you need to create and modify PDFs. This Doc to PDF converter offline is widely viewed as the industry standard, allowing you to spend less time on busy work and more time getting projects completed once you get familiarized with its powerful features. It converts the document keeping the original layout so you need not waste time making adjustments.
- All-in-one PDF converter software.
- The streamlined menu bar that highlights the most important features.
- Make the document review seamless.
- Integration with cloud for easier collaboration.
- Expensive than other PDF converters.
How to Convert Doc to PDF Offline with PDFelement
To convert doc to PDF with PDFelement, download the software on your device. Install it following the steps and then launch the program.
- Once the program is open import the Word file by clicking on the "Create PDF" button. Select the file that you want to convert and click "Open". The doc will be converted automatically and the converted file will open for you to edit.
- If you need to do some change you can do at this point. When you are done changing the file, save your work. For this go to the "File" tab and choose the "Save As" option, a pop-up window will appear, where you can name your file, and in the formats section, choose "PDF".
- Now click on the "Save" button and you are done with converting a Word doc to PDF offline with PDFelement.
This Microsoft Office Word doc to PDF converter offline works for all the MS Word versions from 2003 to 2016 so you can easily convert any word doc easily and seamlessly.
How to Convert Doc to PDF Offline with PDF Converter Pro
Wondershare PDF Converter Pro is an easy-to-use professional PDF converter. However, you need to download it on your device to convert PDF files offline. Download it from the official website on your device and follow the instructions to install it.
- Once the Wondershare PDF Converter Pro is installed, launch the program. Click on "Create PDF" on the main page of the software and then on "Add Files". You will be redirected to the "Open page" where you can select the Word file that you want to convert. Click on the "Open" button and it will be automatically added to the software.
- Alternatively, you can use drag and drop notions to add files here.
- Once the file is open in the software, click on the "Create" button and your Word doc is converted into PDF.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 PDF to JPG Converter Download for Free
- Top 5 HEIC to JPG Converter
- Top 10 PDF to Image Converter
- The Best 8 Excel to PDF Converter Free
- Top 10 PDF Image Editor for You